chapter 11: crime

Astral p.o.v

I sat next to porco who was out cold i could feel my heart racing and my fists were clenched, what ever these devils did I would find out and kill them I then noticed something next to porco it was a file I grabbed it and realised it was his case file and he had a lead.

Two men that own a drug trade they spend all there time in a very specific alley way in the city, I stood up and headed out grabbing my gear and my Cape, and I took my horse and went to the location in the case file.

When I got there I could here them talking "hahah that beat tried scaring us ... That's funny" an older guy said and his friend was also laughing "what was his name porco what shit mother names you that" another guy laughed.

I walked around the corner with all my anger prepared I didn't even give them a chance to fight back I came flying past using my gear at a high velocity knocking them over I then came back around and sliced there legs before landing infornt of them, picked up the old man and slammed him into the near by wall of the alley way "now you have half a minute to tell me the gang that is trafficking humans my friend found out you had a connection to them so unless you want to end up worse then my friend porco I'd suggest you talk" I said and the guy started crying.

"Ok ... Ok they are in the under ground they own a bar and they are called the Titan dragons they traffic humans for sex you pay to get a room with someone and it has drugs and we supply them" the guy said and so I let him go now it's time to go to the under ground.

Porco p.o.v

I slowly opened my eyes to see Annie at the door she had a guy trapped in the room "hey what do you want from me" he said and Annie got closer "Jason burns I know you kidnapped a young girl tell me where she is and this will be simple" she said and the guy looked scared "it was my daughter my wife devorced me so me and my friends kidnapped Her and took her to my room" he said I was so confused.

The situation ended with the guy been slammed to the ground by Annie and the she got someone to escort him away "hey Annie where's astral" I asked and she looked at me confused before shrugging I sighed before looking around me "wait where's my case file" I said and we both automatically knew what had happened.

Astral p.o.v

Getting to the underground was easy enough as military police it's finding the bar that will be difficult I can't just ask around, I decided to walk around with my cape off and hidden and my jacket hidden away so I could be almost like a normal citizen.

I was walking past a restaurant when I over heard to customers talking "so after this you want to go to the bar of dragons ... Maybe get a room" a male said and his friend laughed "hell yeah let's go" he said and they both exited the restaurant and started walking so I followed them keeping a close eye on them while keeping my distance.

Porco p.o.v

"We shouldn't be doing this" Annie said as we both walked through the city looking for that Alleyway with the drug dealers were "here they are" I said and I walked around the alley way and was shocked I was expecting astral to be on the ground been kicked but instead the two dealers had there legs cut slightly and they had blood all over them, Annie grabbed one of them who screamed "where's astral?" She said slamming her knee in his face.

"He's gone to the dragon titan gangs bar it's know as the dragon bar in the undergrounds" the older man said and Annie removed her knee we knew where to go now so we went on our way to the underground.

Astral p.o.v

I had finally made it to the bar the two men entered the bar but I waited getting ready preparing my cape for this confrontation, once I was ready I walked in when everyones eyes locked onto me they knew something was going down I walked Right up to the bar.

"I have been told your trafficking people for sex work" I said to the bar tender who looked miserable "30 shillings a girl or guy I'm not going to judge" he said clearly this was some sick catch phrase I dragged the bar tender down to my level "listen here I'm here to shut this shit down so if you don't want to die you'll do as I say" I said to him and I heard the sound of weapons been clicked and aimed at me "your not the one who'll have a choice ... Your a pretty little fella maybe you'll make a good whore" the bar tender said and I sighed.

"Look the only thing I'll be doing involving any of your dicks will be cutting them off if you don't come quietly" i said as I readied my blades now I knew that this will be bloody.

Porco p.o.v

Me and Annie rushed through the undergrounds looking for the bar we were then suddenly a bunch of loud bangs like gun fire though nobody really reacted we chose to head to the gun fire and found it was coming from the bar when we got there all the gun fire had completed gone quiet.

We both walked in slowly but what we saw was unexpected there was about forty or fifty full grown men all injured holding onto missing limbs and astral was In the center punching a guy "how's that you fucking cunt" he said before looking at us.

"Oh hey porco I found the gang ... And beat them up" he said with a weirdly adorable smile even though his face was red from blood "wow ... I never thought you were this brutal" I said as astral punched the guy under him one more time "I did this because I needed to stop playing around and you got hurt" he said standing up, slowly multiple military police officers came in and started moving people out.

When we got back our commander gave us a break because of how hard we worked which astral found was brilliant because we were planning on attacking the servey corp for the attack titan tomorrow as they are going on a mission out side the wall.