chapter 16: almost a success

Astral p.o.v

I watched as the collosal titan did a half transform Marcel and porco stood next to me and historia was behind us "you two make sure astral and historia don't get taken by those two" hanji said before taking a squad and going after the collosal titan on the other hand we had Reiner who was now the armoured titan he had Eren in his hand but Eren transformed and now they are fighting.

"Porco you grab astral ... Ill move historia" Marcel said finally taking back his role as leader of our marley group, porco helped me up as Marcel grabbed historias hand and running we had to move away from the fight and get some distance.

All we could do was watch I pushed off porcos arm as I'm not weak I might have a slight injury but I can walk by my self "hey I was just trying to help" he said and I huffed "I'm not a weak princess who needs help I can walk fine by my self" I said and he was shocked at my sudden mood change, "hey what's gotten into you just a couple minutes ago you was kissing my brother now you're getting mad" Marcel said and all of us looked at him.

"That was supposed to be private" porco said sounding slightly pissed, "it happened before I did the shit with the tower he was willing to ... To risk his life when I have the powers" I said holding back the the truth because of historia "so your pissed because I have feelings for you and you wanted to risk your own life" porco said and I scoffed "I have feelings for you but I don't treat you like my prince charming who will save me ... The reason I took you case when you was injured was because I knew that this place was a horror and I needed to stop holding back" I said.

Suddenly there was a loud bang when we looked back we found that the collosal titan had dive bombed onto Eren and Reiner and now Reiner as the armoured titan is running off with bertolt he had an unconscious Eren in his arms "they got Eren" Marcel said with a fake concern that was very convincing.

"Astral please I'm just concerned you have changed so much since getting here and I miss the loveable adorable astral who cares about what he said and didn't want to harm people" porco said holding my left hand and I huffed "so it is what you want ... Me to be the princess that goes ..." I paused getting ready to mock him "oh porco please save me from the titans" I said in a girly voice and I acted all girly and shit, "well go fuck your self I'm not the little kid that hides behind the tree scared of everyone around me" I said I could see the pain in porcos eyes.

"Astral stop ... Now ... I don't care anymore your attacking my brother for no reason" Marcel said and I just huffed walking past them "I'm heading back I'm sure the dangerous collosal titan had gone" I said walking away I felt bad I didn't want to hurt porco but with everything going on I can't deal with this.

But almost like karma hit me there was a sharp pain in my leg that caused me to fall over "ow fuck ..." I said holding the leg and porco was the first to help me "sorry I know you don't be want my help" he said and I sighed "at the moment I think your right with helping me I might have injured my ankle in the rubble" I said and he helped me up to my feet and I leaned on him.

"Sorry I have just been stressed with everything going on" I said to him and I could see him smiling in the corner of my eyes "could I get carried" I asked he looked at me and sighed in defeat of my puppy dog eyes "fine brat don't expect it a lot" he said scooping me off my feet I gave him a hug and even kissed his neck neck "oh don't start snogging again it's was hard to watch the first time" Marcel said laughing I stayed nuzzled in porcos neck blushing "well you might want to look away cause once we get over there with the rest I'm a hundred percent kissing him just to annoy you" porco said and I laughed at his love hate relationship he has with Marcel.

"Huh looks like astral like that idea too" porco said giving me a kiss on the cheek I blushed harder and he laughed at my embarrassed look "so astral I have a question" he said and I looked at him "if it's do you want to be my boyfriend the answer is yes if it's marry me I'll think about it" I said and he laughed "so your my boyfriend then brat" porco said and I smiled into him.

We got back to the group and we did kiss and his brother did gag and we both laughed then the rest of the servey corp came and even the military police and they wanted Eren back and of course we were forced to go with sadly they brought a spare horse so I have to ride by my self but I have been refreshed with gas and blades.

And now we were off and we weren't really told the plan we were just told to go along with what happens so we started chasing, and after a couple hours we had catched up with Reiner and bertolt and most of eren's friends landed on Reiner's slashing at the hands of Reiner but it wasn't working as he's the armoured titan, but then I noticed the military police coming ahead of them and behind them was a herd of titans.

Everyone was distracted so I used this as the chance to get into the forest and put my mask on before bursting out of the trees right when the titans slammed into the armoured titan and I heard a mad voice "it's the bandit" the female screamed out with rage I looked to see Petra bursting off her horse and going right at me we clashed in the air.

"Oh I should kill the last member of Levi squad ... Tell me how mad was Levi after I slaughtered all your friends" I said in a deeper voice even deeper then last time "hahaha ... I can smell the fear coming off you" I said as we both bursted off and went moving around what I'd call the battle field.

She followed me around as I used the titans to move around I was trying to get to Reiner and bertolt so I could tell them the plan she was persistent but soon even she was getting out done as I slowly got closer to the titans my turns were more smooth and I was gaining distance on her and she left a big enough gap that aloud me to talk to them.

I landed near the neck as that was were Reiner was covering with his hands "hey bertolt" I said and Bertolt cane to me and nodded Eren was looking over bertolt's shoulder as he was strapped on his back, Eren looked pissed "take Eren back to Marley once these titans are out the way ... Once that happens don't return I won't need your help with our last task it won't need titans" I said winking and bertolt nodded.

"Rrraaahhhh" I heard two people scream this time I looked up and saw both Petra and Mikasa were after me I quickly moved out the way "oh no not another girl I have to kill" I said laughing slightly Mikasa was giving me the crazy eyes "oh I had forgotten your like Levi all crazy and shit ... I want to push you Mikasa ... When we get Eren back home he'll be dead eaten and gone for ever" I said and she quickly attacked.

"I'll rip your throat out and then I'll rip that mask off to see who's underneath" she said and I just laughed in her face "if you can catch me bitch" I said pushing her over my shoulder and I went after Petra I was slashing at her and she was blocking her fear showing in her eyes she had gotten better last time she swung randomly and could just about defend "I always regretted letting you free when I saw that titan going after you I had to use the distraction to free the titan we was standing on" I mocked her.

"But I was disappointed when I battled Levi squad and the only one who had any skill was that 4ft rat who has a far to big ego for his height" I said and she seamed pissed even more "oooo someone has feelings for little kid Levi I'd say he's underage but he's probably in his thirty's" I mocked again suddenly I heard someone running and I twisted my right arm around to block Mikasa's attack.

"Wow deja Vu much" I said I then pulled the same truck using my blades and pushed my self over only this time there wasn't a Titan to use as a distraction, I hooked onto the hair of Reiner and flung my self away when I turned around so much had happened Eren had been saved and bertolt had been cut badly this whole thing was a fail.

I didn't pay attention for the rest of the fight I just quickly returned to my horse and started following everyone.