chapter 30: alive

Sorry for taking so long to make another chapter I realized that a lot of people do like this story and want to see how it ends so I will continue this one and stop with the new one.

Astral p.o.v

I'm not going to lie I feel like I'm lucky and unlucky at the same time these idiotic eldians have kept me alive in a cell on a battleship chained to the walls and floor my arms lifted in the air with two non eldians standing guard just so I don't turn them titan but it all confuses me, why keep me alive? I'm a danger to them all so why not get eren or Armin to eat me.

Suddenly there was multiple footsteps as four people entered my holding area and of course I recognize all of them, "ah hello old friends ... Let's see we have ... Eren ... Levi ... Armin and mikasa now tell me you didn't forget me" I mocked them with a smug smile splashed across my feminine face "shut it astral" Levi said and I gasped "oh my god ... You did remember" my smile stood strong on my face still as I no longer feared mikasa and Levi.

"You don't know how much I wished I could beat you up right now" Levi stated as he turned his back, "oh go right ahead use me as your personal punching bag ... But be warned this punching back hits back" I threatend, "how about you shut the hell up and listen" eren shouted as he slammed his fist on a near by wall, I flinched slightly but I didn't look away from the ground "oh ... Yeah you was wanting to talk ... Go ahead" I acted clueless just to mock them.

"How the hell did you create my father's titan?" Eren shouted grabbing hold of my cell bar with his left hand while is right one healed, "the founding titan" I explained as simply as possible as to not give any information "but how" he demanded and I shrugged which caused the chains to make some noise, "next question ... Erm how about you the short one at the back" I looked up from the ground revealing my smug smile to them.

"Look we want to help you ... You have been brainwashed by you government ... They force you to do there tasks" Levi stated as if that was something new to me "well isn't that the pot Calling the kettle black, your monarchs literally used the founding titan to brainwash you into believing you were the only people left on earth" I argued leaning forwards towards the group "well this pot painted itself green and is trying to help the kettle but the kettle keeps puffing steam" Levi retorted.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his response "wow I didn't know you had a sense of humour" I stated looking Levi in the eyes, "you can see the memories of others ... So what did bertolts last thought were?" Armin asked butting into while he had the chance "oooh psychopathic want to know what he was thinking about before you chewed him up" I was trying to hit a nerve but seams Armin was no longer a little pussy like he was before.

"Ok ok ... Let's see" I closed my eyes and found myself in the Ymir's realm she was playing around like a child now that she was free, I ignored her and walked towards the large tree then I looked into bertolts memories, he was in the mouth of Armin looking right at me "I hope you miss me as much as I miss you ... Annie" he then let out a tear before a loud crunch ended him.

I opened my eyes with a tear rolling down my cheek "huh ... His last thought was ... He hoped Annie missed him as much as he missed her" I answered suddenly Armin gaged before running away, mikasa gave me a glare before running after him "wow ... Manipulative ... I don't believe that for one second" eren stated getting closer to me, "sometimes I will lie ... But this was not ... Now back to our conversation ... Why would I need your help?" I asked as I shook my head to remove the tear.

"Because you aren't thinking  for yourself ... You get told ... Invade that country then you do as they say kill hundreds ... No thousands of civilians in the process" Levi explained but I shrugged once again "hey can I ask a question ... Have Marley taken over that country?" I asked which both shocked them, now they realised I wasn't some dumb kid I knew what I was doing and that I wanted it as much as my country.

Eren huffed before leaving and Levi sighed then left then the two guards returned, I looked back down to the ground and began to make my plan I started broadcasting my location every moment that the boat moved allowing all the warriors.

Porco p.o.v

Me and Marcel stood in the centre of the capital city we were successful at taking down and invading this country but for some reason we both felt like we had lost, to Marcel and Zeke we had lost the strongest weapon that Marley had ever seen but me ... I lost my boyfriend ... My first love and I hated this feeling, I'm a titan shifter I shouldn't feel hopeless but my hope soon returned when I felt a weird tingle in my neck.

Suddenly I could sense something ... Like I was been informed which direction to go, was this astral if so it means he's alive and can be saved this was our last chance to have a life together so when Marcel and Zeke both looked at me and eachother I knew what we was about to do so we headed back to the beach even though it's a long way back.