chapter 18: time with him

Warning there will be adult content though it won't be full sex there will be content not suit for kids so this is a warning this is 15+ and doesn't push the main plot it's to fill in the area were they are testing what Eren can and can't do in titan form but there is no sex just starts moving into adult content.

Astral p.o.v

While Eren, Levi and hanji were doing experiment's on Eren me and porco were sat next to a tree on a hill in the distance he had an arm around and and we were really close "wow this place is beautiful shame that once we get what we need we'll be going back to Marley" I sighed and porco placed a hand under my chin making me look up at him.

Before I could speak he kissed me and my mouth was open so he automatically started roaming my mouth he wasn't finished mapping it out from his last two kisses and I couldn't help but let him do as he pleased I then started pushing up as I moved onto his lap not breaking the kiss that was untill I felt something poke my bottom.

I broke the kiss as I gasped in shock "please tell me that's your belt and that your not happy to see me" I said and he was confused untill I grinded my ass on the buldge that was poking me and it caused him to moan "omg porco ... It was just a kiss" I said giggling as he went bright red "oh be quiet it was soft untill you sat on my lap" porco said and I laughed even louder.

"Don't be embarrassed after all I am that attractive" I said and we both laughed loud before looking at each other again "I'm still confused why you went for me" porco said and I kissed him "cause you handsome but most importantly your personality cause no matter how ugly you are or how hot you are I'd prefer someone like you" I said kissing him this time I took him by surprise as I took control over the kiss but he melted with it.

"Sorry porco I just wanted to get a map of you mouth" I said and he gave me a smile "it's ok it was kinda hot" he said kissing my neck it started to tickle so I laughed and I could feel him smile as he kissed me, "hey love birds mind keeping it down" Levi shouted and I turned bright red I had completely forgot they were near by.

"Hey you said you weren't a couple" Eren said walking up the hill and I quickly leaned back to hide porcos hard on, yes porco slightly moaned before answering "well at the time we hadn't made it official" porco said and Eren nodded now hanji came "you two were moaning really loud" she said and I went bright red "sorry it's just this is a new experience" I said covering my face in porcos neck.

"We'll get going" porco said lifting me up and walking away he was able to find a quiet area away from everyone else it was a field of grass he was kissing me wildly like an animal his hands wondered all over my body even going under my shirt I moaned as he touched my skin.

"Man your moans drive me crazy" he said as he looked into his eyes he then started grinding on my groin I moaned again and he smiled "let's not do anything too much I don't want my first sexual experience to be here" I said and he nodded in agreement with me.

"But I can do this" I said rubbing my hand on his hard on and he moaned "oh god i can't with you sometimes" he said in my ear, "porco I think we should head back before we get into trouble" I said an he groaned but he got off of me so he agreed.

When we return Marcel looked mad "seriously you guys were having borderline sex on duty" he said rubbing the bridge of his nose "ok I know your both horny teens but seriously I didn't want Eren to return saying you guys were moaning" Marcel said and I shrugged.

"We were just kissing that's all I don't see what's wrong with that" I said and marcel just sighed, "just keep your head in the game" Marcel said and I sighed before nodding.