chapter 27: a begging of war

Astral p.o.v

It has been a week since the little dinner party I have been stopped from seeing my friends as punishment for a while and after the week ended I was automatically forced into testing.

Today's the day we start testing what I can do so with the help of marcel and porco I was taken to an empty desert where Zeke will note down my powers we also have multiple test subjects, prisoners who have tried to over throw us all.

First was my transformation and from what I see my Titan form has grown even bigger since ymir had fused with my soul when I transformed at the island and started throwing stuff I was 152m tall now I'm 200m and so big it's hard to stand up for long periods of time, now I tried to focus on creating a Titan I placed a large hand on a sand hill and started concentrating on the tree that connects all the shifters and I knew who I wanted to summon.

If I can play metal games with eren Yeager it will be fun so after really concentrating even more I found my hand lifting in instinct as a Titan was slowly forming from under it ... An attack Titan 'hahahaha yes ... I summoned geisha Yeager's Titan form and if I'm correct eren knows what his father looked like as a Titan, I tried making another Titan after as the other one stood there waiting for my command, I came out of the nape slightly as porco tapped my neck.

"ERM what Titan is that" porco asked and I smiled "it's an attack Titan ... Erens father to be exact" I said and he looked creeped out about that "if we play games with there mental state then they will learn not to mess with us" I said and he just sighed.

"Astral let's take a break we need to talk" porco said and so I climbed out of my Titan and automatically felt tired I then with the help of porco got down and layed there next to porco "astral ... What's wrong ... This isn't you ... You were nice and cared about them" porco said and I sighed, "I'm sorry porco I guess it's because of all the memories they have had an effect ... Every time o close my eyes I see there memories not my own" I said.

"So they are affecting you ... The way you're acting weird" porco said and I nodded to him, "I'll try not stop it but this is something permanent ... I am still astral just there are other memories making me have different thoughts" I said looking up at the sky suddenly the radio we brought started going off Zeke was the one to answer "yeah ... Uhu ... Ok ... Astral, marcel, Porco we need to get back they are choosing to attack one of the four confirmed countrys that is helping the devil's" Zeke said when he said that grishas Titan turned to dust.

And as fast as we got here we were gone heading back to Marley to prepare an attack on this country that is supplying the devil's with chemical information and attempting to speed up the growth of the paradise Island we can't allow this as this could lead to chemicals been used to fight Titan's and anti Titan weaponry are nasty those ships I battled had some proto type anti Titan weapons on and it stung me.

When we returned porco was sent to the breathing for the worriers while I was been taken with Zeke to the higher ups to form a tactic, when we entered they had already began planning "if we drop Titan's from above we could ..." They were arguing on how to attack this hill if we take the hill we have a clear path to the capital that we can skirmish them with Titan's.

"Ah so you are the founding Titan I remember sending you off to the island" one of the make military leader said and I nodded "for the very moment I can only create one Titan from history if I am sent with Zeke and some prisoners I can take that cliff with ease" I said and they were shocked about my answer.

"What Titan would you be using from history" a familiar voice said I turned around to see willy tybur with his frustratingly cocky smile "any I could summon a collosal Titan or a jaw or even one of the many past war hammers without any risk of the war hammer been taken" I said crossing my arms with a smile "though if we just hold this attack back for a little longer even just a week I might be able to double or Triple the amount of Titan's I can create" I said but they didn't seam happy.

"All vote we send all the worriers to the beach for this attack" the military said and they all put there hands up "there astral you will not be attending this battle" one of the higher ups said and I shook my head "stop been a bunch of bitch's and use your resources ... the founding Titan is like a battering ram it's now 200m tall and I'm able to crystallize it and produce a Titan why would you not use this" I shouted with rage behind me.

"I am a worrier not more then them they are equal to me if I am not sent to this battle neither are they" I said coating my words with a venous tone they were shocked looking at eachother confused on what to say "please ignore astral he is knew to his life of royalty" willy tybur said placing a hand on my shoulder that I slapped off "I don't care of been considered royalty I am a worrier I trained to fight not sit and drink tea and wat cookies" I said.

"I demand at most you send me with" I said and willy came up to me, "this is because of porco isn't it" he said and I shook my head it's true I don't want porco to die but I don't want all to die "I am a worrier they are my friends" I said and the room was silent, "who votes we sent astral with" a general asked and everyone put there hands up.

And so I was going with the worriers instead of staying stuck in the tybur mansion as there little lap dog founding Titan I was now on a mission.

One hour later

After a lot of arguing with the higher ups I had finally convinced them to let me go and I waited for the other worries on the boat, I was waiting with the captain and zeke as the worriers entered and porco noticed me and didn't seam happy "they told us you weren't gonna be apart of this operation" Porco said, "he argued his way onto this mission" Zeke said and porco groaned before coming up to me "I knew somehow a brat like you would worm your way in" porco said hugging me.

"Why thanks I feel the love" I said hugging him back I closed my eyes and the tree had gone if I can start controlling these memories then I can be the one porco loves "we will be setting off to sea once the armour is on" the captain informed and I opened my eyes "the armour?" I questioned looking at the captain "yes the cart Titan's armour" the captain said and I looked around porco to look at marcel.

"What did you have armour?" I asked and he smiled while shrugging at me I then felt porco push me so I was not looking past him he then quickly leaned down and kissed me of course I kissed back "what was that for" I said as we ended our kiss he gave me a cheeky smile "it's been some time since we kissed so I wanted to" he said and I smiled.

After that the ship was on its way and I instantly went to the dorms to get some sleep as producing the founding Titan's still takes alot out of me but what I didn't expect was for porco to join me in my dorm alot though I was supposed to be alone he refuses to leave me "thanks porco ... To be honest Im scared we are starting a war and I'm the big bang that will start it all off" I said to him as I leaned into his body as we both slept in the same bed

"Don't worry once this is all over and the war is won we will have a long life we'll have kids and grow old together" he said kissing my hair "have I ever told you I love your hair" he said and I giggled as he brushed his hand through my hair causing me to fall asleep.