chapter thirty-four: battle till the end

Narrator p.o.v

At this very moment all of the people with in the wall are hoping on a miracle Marley is pushing forwards taking out their defence leaving no cannons unharmed meanwhile in the castle an escape has begun astral went from chained up from every part of his body and multiple device's to stop him from speak to completely free.

Astral had borrowed the power of the Warhammer to break the chains that held him down, now he looks outwards through the hole he made in the castle that held him he watched the marleyan forces creeping over the wall and now he needs to make a choice.

Astral p.o.v.

My choices are cut down to a very few amount and that's lucky because I only have a few seconds before Levi and his squad break through the surprise factor and come after me, I know I could do some real damage if I transformed into the founding titan it's huge and can do a lot of damage but I can only use it twice a day and I'd knock myself out, so I was able to cut my list down to three titans.

First choice and what most would see as the obvious choice is the Warhammer it's a good titan very durable and very powerful but my problem comes from the tyber family they are very protective over secrets and the eldians don't really know much about the Warhammer titan so the tybers would want me dead for revealing their bodyguards titan.

Well the next choice is the jaw titan it's fast and very maneuverable Plus it doesn't take much energy to make but it's frail and with how Levi's old squad and arguably worse squad compared to the one he has now was able to take porco down and plus I need to out speed Levi so that's not working.

The final choice is a very unexpected choice I base this choice on how I trained when becoming a warrior, when I figured out what each titans did there was one I specifically trained to use with one phrase in mind "a shield is as much as a weapon as your sword" so I practiced in different hand to hand styles to see which fit what I was going for in the end I chose a style that would use knees and elbows so that I could use all of the Titan's power.

So what better to go for then the armoured titan a powerful tank that's armour is as dangerous as it is protective but I knew it wouldn't be enough, thunder sticks exist and so the armour would be useless but who said that we can't fuse some of the powers, if I use the armoured titan but borrow the war hammer titans power's to create an extra thick crystal armour it's possible it may be harder to break and give me a fighting chance.

So with the help of Ymir We built a new armoured titan in the milliseconds I had before transforming, my armoured titan was much different to Reiner's though the same height my titan kept my longish messy hair but for intimidation factors I insured that the Titan's face had a mask designed like my titan bandit mask but the mouth section could split apart just incase, the armour on the titan was as white as snow and my elbows and knees had armour plates that jutted out from them.

There was a few seconds of air time before my titan landed in the river it took a few seconds to get out but once I did I started to sprint smashing through the high class buildings charging through the well built streets "I'll be out of here soon" I stated to my self but I spoke too soon as I heard the screeching sound of a titan transformation informing me that eren was chasing me and with the loud thumps he was coming fast.

I won't make it and anytime waisted fighting eren could cost so if I'm going to fight I have to instigate it so once I felt eren was close enough I knew it's time to use my training, I span around to face eren and in the blink of an eye I had grabbed his arm and threw him into a nearby building using the speed he had built and the sturdy weight of my titan allowed for heavy damages leading to a loud snapping sound like bones breaking.

Eren rolled his titan over and tried to lift himself back up but I wasn't letting that happen so before he could recover I slammed my knee into his titans head pushing him into the open street, I quickly ran over lifting his titan up and throwing it's limp body into more building I was finishing this now so once he landed I slowly walked over to his body and I placed my hand on the back of his head and upper back.

I started to open my mouth the sound of the armour moving and cracking as I opened my mouth "I'm sorry eren but I warned you ... I warned you all ... Don't mess with me because I know what I'm doing" I stated inside my titan knowing he couldn't here me, I lowered my head and went to bite down when suddenly BANG!!!! something slammed into my face I didn't see it but it hurt it seamed to have taken out my eyes and upper head as moving was difficult.

I was confused Marley was attacking and the damage was minimum so it wasn't anti titan canons, I suddenly felt s presences it's that if the person who has been hiding from me "ZEKE ... YOU TRAITOR" I screamed as I looked through his eyes, he had piles of rocks next to him so I assumed that he had thrown multiple bolders aimed at my head taking it off.

Narrator p.o.v

Astral was not happy his rage could be felt by every titan shifter in the world even miss tyber all the way in Marley felt a shiver go down her spine when his rage spilt out, but he would find that the betrayal wasn't over as he stumbled away from eren he felt he still could get away as long as he keeps his head but with a loud crack and a bang suddenly all of his armoured titans head came off complete and what ever shot him also hit his physical body.

Astral fell to the ground he was able to see out of his titans body but only out his right eye as his left eye and cheek had been totally blown off, "aaaaaaahhhhh" astral screamed as his right eye began to cry, he could see who had attacked him and it's the one person he never thought would hurt him.

Marcel ... Marcels cart titan stood on the wall with a large anti titan cannon equipped to him the barrel was smoking, astral went from anger to sadness why would Marcel betray him like this ... All the other titan shifters were shocked but porco was extremely enraged now he believes his love is dead and it's his brothers fault.

What will happen next? Well find out in the next chapter.