chapter 29: a run in with eren

Astral p.o.v

We were in the back of a military truck I had my eyes closed as I looked through erens eyes as he admired the sea they were getting closer ... They were on there way and they would get here before we reach the capital "any update on the paradise Island wear about" Zeke asked and I nodded.

"They are on there way here the boat is a couple miles away from an enemy controlled beach" I said opening my eyes to see Zeke and porco staring at me "hmm porco ... Marcel and astral when we take a stop I want you to take a small military cart and drive to the east Beach you'll face Eren and his friends while me Annie and Reiner attack the capital" he explained and we nodded as we did the Marleyan salute.

It wasn't untill an hour later that our force's stopped and we got off taking a small vehicle and using a compass to direct our selves, "so astral you ready?" Marcel said he seamed slightly off like he felt awkward "erm yeah I'm fine just got a little sick after that transformation" I said and he smiled very awkwardly before turning around to watch the road again.

"Marcel ... What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed as if he knew that I'd speak up "this is just getting weird ... It's not every day thing to know that my brother is dating someone I consider a brother who is also technically royalty now" he said not looking at me he received a scoff from porco "I get where your coming from but we should talk about it another time we are only a few miles away from Eren and his friends" I said as we slowly got closer and closer.

We had been driving for at least an hour when I suddenly felt a change so I closed my eyes and I could see what Eren sees and he was looking right at us I couldn't tell where he was "stop the car" I said and Marcel slammed his foot on the breaks and I got out of the vehicle and I closed my eyes this time transmitting a message to Eren and Armin "I can see what you see Eren ... I suggest you come out peacefully and we talk" I said in my head and that message went to every titan shifter.

"So I'm guessing he's near by" porco said now getting out of the car, I looked around and for the most part we were in a field but off in the distance was a forest I looked over at the forest then closed my eyes seeing what Eren sees and I now knew where he was he was in the forest as I could see myself facing in his direction, I opened my eyes and pointed over at the forest "he's in there" I said walking slowly forwards.

I then noticed Eren walking out of the forest with Mikasa and Levi next to him porco and Marcel both joined me handing out the old odm gear and putting them on just in case we had to fight, let's just say all three of our opponents didn't look happy to see me "long time no see" I say as we walked over to them Mikasa had some thunder Spears at the ready and Levi had his blades at the ready.

"What you still mad I took the founding Titan from under you stupid nose's" I said mocking them but I felt porco touch my shoulder "stop pissing them off" he whispered and I rolled my eyes "look I want to make a deal ... It's simple leave now and I let you live or you stay and I kill you" I said my voice getting deeper as I pulled out some blades to back my threat up.

"You think you scare us" Levi said pointing his blade at me and I looked around us "well we aren't in a town so odm gear isn't really scary while we have three titans one of them could literally Cru..." I felt a suddenly sting my brain was warning me and I had a vision I was in armins eyes he was on a plane and the he had a back pack on wait no a parachute he looked to his right and there was many of the friends from the island including hanji.

"We know you don't want to do this Armin but there army is too strong we need you to blow them up" hanii said and Armin nodded I couldn't believe it they tricked me I thought Eren was there  hope but no I had forgotten Armin

I returned to my own view and I stumbled back "FUCK THEY KNEW I WAS LOOKING THROUGH ERENS EYES ARMIN IS IN A PLANE HES GOING TO BOMB OUR MAIN ARMY ... DISTRACT THEM NOW" I shouted as I closed my eyes I then contacted Zeke with my powers 'zeke I'm giving you a warning Eren and his team tricked me ... Armin is in a plane and is going to bomb our army' I warned him before opening my eyes.

When I opened my eyes it felt like everything had slow down, Eren had porco pinned, Levi had a blade to marcels throat and Mikasa had began firing a thunder spear at me I began lifting my hand and swiftly bit down on my hand and BAM my transformation began and my huge titan began to form the thunder Spear to a normal titan is devastating but to my huge founding Titan it's just a tickle.

I could see every titan shifter past and present and that's when I realized Erens father was a titan shifter and I knew he would recognize his father's titan so I slammed my hand down and started creating his father's titan as a distraction I couldn't really see his reaction but I didn't care I slammed my hands down grabbing the area porco and Marcel were been held down at unfortunately Levi had gotten out of my grasp.

I was quick to start moving placing Marcel and porco on my back as I crawled on all fours I looked over my shoulder to get a view and I realized Eren and Levi were busy fighting Erens father but Mikasa didn't stop and she was determined to attack me and she did by firing 4 thunder sticks at my nape but I was quick swinging my hand around I swatted the attack out the sky and causing Mikasa to lose control due to the Intense wind my throw caused.

I then realized the plane that Armin was on was now above me at a lower altitude  the plane must be preparing to drop, I tried scooping up some rocks and throwing them but it didn't work I looked around and noticed they were heading towards a mountain for a short cut so I began moving even faster then before becoming faster then the plane I had a plan and it's a very risky one.

I began climbing the mountain at a high speed and it didn't take long till I reached the top but from the looks of it some how they hadn't noticed me and had gotten ahead of me a little bit my plan wasn't to swipe at them from the mountains no my plan was much crazier so crazy I had to warn porco and Marcel using my founding powers 'hold on tight if you need to stab into me' I warned them before preparing.

I felt nervous but I wasn't going to stop I pushed off the mountain with so much force that the peak of the mountain crumbled under the pressure but it gave me enough air time to swing and hit the plane breaking it's wing and I knew it had stumped there plan when they all started dropping out using the parachutes and even better I could sense which was Armin and so I snatched him out the sky and started moving away.

I could feel them landing on me and I knew I had to distract them, 'porco ... Marcel leave I'll be right behind you' I told them and I could feel porco getting pissed and Marcel was feeling guilty but I didn't have time to question, they quickly transformed and ran ahead of me and almost with some bad timing right when they had gone Armin transformed in my hand blowing my whole right arm off.

The pain was so real it felt like I had lost my real arm but I stood my ground facing armins titans face to face but I was far bigger so it would be hard if only I wasn't been attacked by all the men that they brought, I tried to at least kill Armin I grabbed hold of armins titans head and tried crushing it but suddenly there was thousands of thunder Spears lodged into my left arm blowing it all up and causing so much pain I ended up blacking out.

*My notes*

Hello I'd like to apologize for not releasing a chapter for so long I had ran out of inspiration.

But I'd like to thank Ellymay02
My reason is because even though I had ran out of inspiration they still read my book and put a comment on my last chapter that inspired me to spend my time on this chapter I hope you all enjoy.