chapter 13: something is off

Porco p.o.v

I slowly began opening my eyes and I found myself inside my dorm room and something heavy was laying on my legs when I sat up I realized that astral was laying on my legs he was asleep and he looked adorable his face was facing me and he had a very quiet snore that I couldn't help but giggle over.

My giggle seamed to wake him up as his eyes fluttered open "what's so ... *Yawns* ... Funny" he asked rubbing his eyes I looked out the window to hide my face "nothing brat ... How long have I been out for?" I asked and he sighed "a whole day you and Annie who failed to keep Eren but we succeeded in killing Levi squad" he said and I looked at him shocked they took me down easily during the chase.

"How?" I asked and he looked sad before telling me how they took them down "I did it Annie went after Eren while I took the lives of Levi squad" he said tears welling in his eyes as he hugged my legs "I didn't want to do it at the time but ... But I saw your titan on the ground ... It's made me mad so I killed them all except one who survived because of Levi" he continued to hug my legs.

"Ssshhh it's ok ... It's ok it's hard to accept to kill someone" I said and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes "they were scared of me ... Why did I enjoy there face the fear" he said and I offered him a hug which he accepted quickly "it happens you just had a rage out and that happens" I said and he started giggling "what's so funny" I said and he backed up from the hug slightly "I remember you telling me not to get used to hugging you" astral said and I remembered that when we were on the boat.

"Well I think I'm getting comfortable with you hugging me" I said  and he smiled and he said something that shocked me a lot "I love hugging you" he said and I blushed hard he didn't notice as he quickly hugged me again, suddenly our door flung open "you two look fine I'm giving you guard duty ... The old recruitment corp has been called to search the walls for a hole as titans have suddenly appeared" our commander said ignoring the fact that astral was in a compromising position on my lap.

"Yes commander" I said helping astral off commander gave us on last weird look before leaving "something is off we should warn Annie" I said and astral nodded in agreement, we went to here room and knocked on her door but she didn't answer when we opened her door she was fast asleep.

"Well we better go get our equipment and get ready to head out" astral said and so we both went of setting up our equipment and meeting up with the people we are guarding they were all people we know so it wasn't that bad the second astral saw Marcel he rushed over and hugged "man I have missed you" Marcel said patting astrals head I just gave him a wave and he for some reason winked at me.

"Something isn't right ... I have a feeling they may know that Annie is the female titan" astral whispered to the both of us  and we nodded hopefully she'll get away I believe in her, we the got split into groups because of the odd numbers me, astral and marcel were as a small team our job was to hunt down survivers.

I enjoyed having our small group trotting along on horse back I just watched astral who had gone a bit ahead I wasn't scared of him getting eaten anymore not like when we were in Marley it was different I knew he could definitely win a fight, suddenly I felt Marcel elbow me "so when are you going to tell him that you have feelings" he said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"I'd rather it be at home though if I must I'll tell him soon" I said feeling my cheeks flush up Marcel laughed a little "well I hope you have good luck" he said giving me a smile I was hopeful now that I knew astral likes guys maybe he likes me but there's also a chance he likes anyone in our group including my brother, just thinking about astral having feelings for Marcel gave me shivers down my spine.

Suddenly astra stopped "what's wrong?" I asked him as my horse trotted up to his "I feel a presences ... One I haven't felt in a while" astral said and suddenly coming out of the near by forest was the beast titan he looked over at us and headed our way we began walking over to him.

Now we knew something was up "there you are I need a report now" Zeke said using his beast titan before me and marcel could speak astral was already at it "we have located one titan shifter but he's a slippery one his name is Eren Yeager I'm sure he's the attack titan for the where about's of the founding Titan we aren't sure I was able to over hear the military police state something about transferring the thing" astral said and Zeke was shocked.

"Yeager ... Is it possible my father still lives" Zeke said and astral also answered that question "I believe the answer is a no I have seen eren's memories and I remember one of him eating a man by his reaction of finding his arm I believe that was eren's father and possibly the person your talking about" astral said and Zeke nodded.

"I'll inform Marley about what you have found if you can't get your hands on the founding Titan we will never be able to win the war" Zeke said and astral nodded doing the Marley salute we the rode off "why didn't you tell him about Annie" I said and astral shrugged looking back at me "I'm confident Annie won't get eaten" astral said and his confidence was giving me confidence.

After walking around and meeting Zeke we knew there are no survivers because Zeke must have turned them into titans using his spinal fluids so we re-grouped with the wall teams and it had gotten dark so we decided to hunker down in a near by castle.