chapter thirty-three: escape begins

Astral p.o.v

I can feel it the war was beginning I could see it all in the eyes of porco he was climbing the first wall and destroying the anti Titan cannonry before they could be used to shoot down the war blimps but something was weird I couldn't find Zeke he was hiding his presence from me I don't know how or why but it's making me suspicious.

Before I could continue watching the battle I was suddenly shook awake from Ymir's realm and I found myself in a jail cell the sense that I was deep inside some type of building gave me an idea of where I was, and who woke me up? Well it's hanji who was wearing the commanders symbol "ah you finally came to huh" she said getting a closer look at me.

I rolled my eyes as the only way of communicating "well I have came down here to give you a chance ... A second chance and much nicer then how Levi put it" she pulled a chair out from around the corner placing down Infront of my cell and sitting on it, "we want to inform you ... That we have been in contact with one of the hire ups in your military ... Let's just say not even your own military wants you" she said sounding somehow colder then Levi

"Mmhmmm" I hummed the best I could while making it sound extremely sarcastic at the same time, "so why don't you help us ... We will accept you with open arms" she stated in a convincing tone she sounded sincere almost like I could trust her but there is one problem, she's eldian ... And I can feel her emotions this is a last hope Marley is attacking and will destroy this place and for this marleyan well she's telling the truth but I doubt he is a higher up if he's here.

"Now I'm happy to let you talk if you don't try anything funny" she stated I took a moment before letting out a groan before lowering my head "I'll take that as a yes ... Guards I'd like you to remove the multiple mouth pieces" she asked and two men who weren't eldian walked into my cell and they took a moment taking off the many different device's made to stop me from talking then they stayed inside just incase they needed to be quick.

"Ow ... Those things start to hurt after wearing them for a while" I started before rotating my jaw feeling it crack once or twice "so about your offer I wished I could accept but unfortunately I'm practically a walking lie detector for eldians" I stated she got the hint of what I was saying fairly quickly as her reaction was that of concern, "Marley is attacking ... Porco wants me alive and more importantly you met someone from Marley but not a higher up" I argued seeing through her bluff.

I then felt a tingle in my neck "ah ... Wall Maria has fallen ... Wall rose is next how long do you think it will take ... I'm betting they will be here in no less then an hour" I said confidently a smile slowly climbing onto my phase "you go to communication I need to know if this is true" hanji ordered to someone out of view "oh you don't need to I already know ... I can see through all their eyes, Annie and Reiner have broken the first gate and destroyed all the anti titan equipment and porco is destroying the equipment even quicker" I explained.

Hanji seamed to have had enough she wasn't convincing me and we both knew that so She ordered them to place the gear back on My head again insuring I  couldn't speak or scream.

Narrator p.o.v

Astral knew that only time would tell what fate had in-store for him and as time flew astrals prediction came true Marley's army pushed forwards finally finishing the last of the forces near wall Maria and now they marched through to wall rose planting salt into the ground of farm land to insure that these fools are punished for kidnapping there greatest achievement of war.

But the eldians did not care this was there home, there comfort and freedom was at risk and all would fight for the greater good, but astrals prediction continued to prove reliable as half an hour after wall Maria fell wall rose reported they were under attack the armoured titan smashed through every gate while the jaw titan and female titan rushed to destroy the cannons with the help of the cart titan and the large cannon that's placed on its back it was no surprise that wall rose soon fell.

And this time Marley burnt the land and the homes of these people not caring if the screams of families could be heard they were going to force them to hand astral over.

But there was one thing that was expected to happen Marley and it's leaders were all placed as war criminals even though the other countries tried to help the eldians with chemical weapons it was marley who were torturing these innocent men, women and children and so Marley was been threatend by many countries that there will be consequences if this continued.

Astral p.o.v

Finally wall rose has fallen and in only five to ten minutes this last wall will be under attack and that's when I'll start my plan to escape, fun fact when you're a founding titan ... You can control the powers of every titan not just your own so I had a plan I was going to use the power of the Warhammer titan to break out but I needed to wait as it's too risky to break out while I have no backup.

Now all I had to do was wait for the loud explosions and that will be my queue to begin my escape so I closed my eyes and just listened And waited, but it was taking longer then I expected and I was surprised when I heard movement coming down the stone stairs "wake up were moving out" a familiar voice said and I looked up to see Levi.

"We are evacuating you out of here ... We will smash through one small area of the Marley attack and push through then We get you to England" he explained I could hear more movement as eren and the others marched in, it's now or never I closed my eyes and quickly activated the Warhammer titan with the help of Ymir, once I had control over the power I used it to break the muzzles.

"I'm sorry ... *Spits out pieces of crystal* but when I go on holiday I'd rather have a sunny place not a rainy one" I could see the shock on everyone's face as I began to crystallize the metal chains, "you see since we got here I could have escaped but then it's about breaking out of your defense and that's impossible without the help of Marley ... And they have done that" I explained as the chains around my arms, legs and throat began to break apart.

"But it also takes time ... On the boat I was still exhausted by my Titan's large beat down" I explained as I moved to the wall placing my hand onto it, I looked back and for the first time ever Levi seamed hopeless "no don't worry I won't use the founding titan ... It's too big and I wouldn't make out without been taken down" I explained "I have a different titan in mind" I stated as I shattered the cell wall revealing the final wall these idiots still worship.

And even more trouble is revealed as the sky turned a musky yellow and markets air force could be seen raising over the wall I knew what I had to do get to that wall so I lifted my hand and bit down on my hand.

Narrator p.o.v

Will astral make it out? And will the traitor show his face? What Titan do you think astral will use to try and make it out? Fund out next time.

Author note

Hey guys I'm adding this here to say thank you for supporting this book even when I tried to restart it I'm happy to keep this book going as I see that people do love this book so thank you for reading this book and thank you for the supportive comments 😊