chapter thirty-six: struggle till the end

Astral p.o.v

I don't have long to make this plan work everytime I talk to someone I have to exit this realm and so time goes back into the normal speed and I have to talk with a minimum of three people and I have around five minutes before eren gets back up so my conversation will have to be light speed.

So I started of with porco this plan fails if he is trying to rip his brothers throat out so with the help of Ymir I found porcos sand statue standing Infront of his titan.

(So I looked back at my older chapters and sadly I didn't show what porco looked like I only described him and I know some have watched the anime and probably know what he looks like but just incase here we are)

(It's better late then never, and if you found my description helpful this far in then that makes me happy if it didn't I'm really sorry and if you're watched the anime how have you liked it so far? Fun author reader interaction :) )

Once we found him I placed my hand on his cheek and just like before there was a flash of light before my view changed but unlike with Marcel I found myself in the present time, he was on top of the wall facing Marcel I could feel he was mad, "porco?" I called to him and his titan reacted looking left and right "astral" he answered "I don't have long all I can say is leave Marcel go after Zeke" I stated.

I heard him begin to speak but I left before he could say anything "next is Annie and Reiner ... Unfortunately I'll need you to explain this to Reiner tell him that Zeke betrayed me" I asked Ymir and she nodded running off like she knew where his statue was, luckily Annie was pretty close by so I started taking to her right away.

Once again I found myself in her view she was also on the wall but she was on the left side of Zeke a little distance away, she had reacted to what Zeke did in surprise so now's the best moment, "Annie ... It's me astral I need your help" I stated I was surprised about how calm she was but it's Annie so she's just that calm and cold.

I could see porcos titan looking around him so maybe there's a little lag between me speaking to him and swapping to Annie, but he quickly began moving which tells me he had listened to me as he ignored Marcel.

"Ok go ahead" she stated "I need you to attack Zeke, porco will join you and Reiner will try but I need this one favour ... At least for the fact that I saved your lives please save mine" I begged and she replied by nodding before going full sprint, when I closed my eyes and opened them again I was back in the realm of Ymir where she was standing next to me.

"He understands and he said he'll try to get to you ... He wants to distract eren if he gets up" she stated which wasn't ideal but it could be worse, "now I need to you to prepare porcos titan form while I go to Marcel" I explained and she smiled before running over to porcos titan, I rushed away looking through all the titan shifters past and present looking for Marcel and I finally found him after going back on my tracks, "let's hope this goes well" I stated as I placed my hand on his face.

Just like before there was a bright flash and I found myself in his eyes but this time it was the present and I couldn't see anything because he was crying?, "Marcel" I called which caused the crying to stop "wait astral? ... Your still alive" he stated inside his titan not using his titans speaking ability obviously, "yes Marcel it's me" I stated and I would have continued but he beat me to it "look I'm sorry and really sorry ... Don't hate it's just porco and Zeke our parents Zeke" he was stumbling on his words as he tried to explain.

"I know I saw everything through your eyes and I know your parents are in danger but please trust me ... They will make it I have a plan and it's working out so far but it can't work if you attack me when I try to escape again" I explained taking the longest with Marcel "I'm not asking you to help or to attack eren when he inevitably attacks me I just need you to not fire" I begged there was a silence and no response.

He never did reply which scared me but I didn't have time I left him and went to find Ymir, she was off in the distance far away from the statues she had made an exact replica of porcos titan, "is it ready" I asked she looked back at me before nodding "ok now one last thing ... Could you keep an eye on Zeke tell me if he's going not do something unusual like using a radio" I explained I felt I was pushing my luck but she happily smiled before running off.

This is it my last hope if this fails I'll die or I'll be forced to do something I don't want to do as it puts porco and all my friend at risk, I closed my eyes standing underneath porcos titan and when I opened them again I found myself hanging half out of my Titan's missing head, my left eye was still gone in real life but it was healing quickly I began crawling out of my titan falling to the ground and hitting the brick road.

I can't transform yet because I'm still healing so all I can do is stand up and slowly stumble forwards, luckily my talks with everyone was quicker then I expected so eren was still healing by the time I had escaped but that advantage was over when I heard the sound of eren's titan picking it's self up but it was perfectly timed as when eren was finally up my face had finished healing.

So without any hesitation I bit my hand and so hard that I felt my teeth sink into bone but it didn't matter because with a flash of yellow light I was finally back in a titan but this time I was borrowing porcos titan form.

Narrator p.o.v

To everyone this was shocking porco glanced over at astral and was surprised to see his own titan rushing on all fours to get to the wall, Annie was inspired and so she started rushing at Zeke speaking of Zeke was furious astral was like a mouse that had evaded all the mouse traps while stealing the cheese.

Unfortunately Zeke's plan was about to fail even harder as before he could reload his hands he was tackled down to the wall he was tackled by Annie who let out her anger by smashing at Zeke's titan head, he tried his best to push her off but once porco started to do his part it was over for Zeke his arms been bitten off clean he had to go for his back up chance.

"Sorry Marcel ... But if I die I'm taking your family with" Zeke stated to himself from within the titan, he began to move his arm revealing the radio he pulled it closer to his face when suddenly ... Everything went numb "what the?" He questioned what was going on when he tried to move his arm he found that it wouldn't "NNNNNOOOOOO!!!" He screamed out realising that astral was one step ahead.

Turning back to astral he was in the middle of a chase as eren was catching up to him and he knew he wouldn't make it but astral was not good at the jaw titan and so trying to fight would be bad so all he could do was run from eren then without warning there was a loud crack and a BANG!!! As Marcel's cannon fired everyone went silent as they watched the scene.

To be continued

Author p.o.v

Ok I have to admit that I wasn't expecting anyone to guess how astral would win but I read the comments and I was surprised to see that you got it right.

Now I do have one question that has been on my mind.

Recent chapters have been hard to even try to add any 'adult content' and so far there hasn't been too much of that content so my question is simple would you prefer there not to be anymore 'adult content'?