chapter six: what now

Porco p.o.v

I started to slowly open my eyes I could feel something warm holding onto my right arm I slowly turned my head to see what it was and I was quickly surprised to see Astral spooning my arm for a moment it felt right untill I remembered we are on a mission.

I slowly got my self up and attempted to get my arm out from him, "oh hey porco your awake" marcel said out loud causing Astral to wake up he quickly realised what he did "oh ... My... God I'm sorry porco I didn't mean to" he said stumbling over his words I rolled my eyes "oh shut up brat" I said now yanking my arm from him.

"Ok what do we do now" I asked the group we all looked at eachother and it was Reiner who spoke first "well we need to get information about where the royals are so we join there military police and hope we find out that way" Reiner suggested but I shook my head "no way I am not joining them" I said.

"We all have to join the military like Reiner said but for the time being we could check out this underground get some info while we wait to be of age to become part of the military" marcel said and I groaned, in the end we all agreed this was the best plan of action as if we tried to force the info out we would be easily killed.

Narrator p.o.v

So there they are forced to act as civilians slowly moving around attempting to find as much information as possible.

They went as far as to go to the undergrounds to find information in the end they only found out the current king isn't even the real king but a fake as the real king or queen rules from the shadows.

Astral p.o.v

"So the only thing we got is he's fake" I asked and Annie nodded I placed a hand on my forehead "I found out the last person to have contact with the royals was grisha Yeager but he has been missing for some time probably killed off by the royals" marcel informed the rest of us we all sighed.

"I guess we have to join the military police and hope for the best" I said porco and Annie didn't seam happy marcel was agreeing while bertolt and Reiner just kinda talked to eachother I sighed.

After one more year it was time to start the training as a recruitment and today was getting to know the place and our trainer Keith he will be the one teaching us how to use the odm gear and all the other new things, but first a humiliation of random people, his first victim was Armin who's to Keith is just food for titans.

"You what's your name" Keith said pointing at me I gulped "I'm astral galas sir" I said and he looked at me confused "astral is a girls name pip squeak" he said and I nodded "that's because it's my mother name sir I was given it at birth" I said and he got closer to my face "your just more food just like Armin short and useless" he said pushing me so hard I fell over.

"Hey leave him alone" I heard porco say causing Keith to turn to him and I was worried, "what did you say boy" Keith said getting into porco's face "I said leave him alone" porco repeated not scared of any consiquence's "what will you do if I was a titan and he was in a similar position you can't just tell it to stop" Keith said and I laughed in my head as I know id be able to tell it to stop.

"No ... I'd kill it" porco said and Keith laughed after that "I'll admit you have guts definitely someone worth training ... What's your name" Keith asked and porco hesitated, "porco galliard" he answered Keith and Keith nodded.

He moved on to the next person and porco helped me up "if anyone touch's you I'll kill them" he said and I looked at him confused, after that we got to go to the barracks and I was placed next to porco's bed so I decided to ask him why he defended me "porco?" I asked and he sighed "what astral" he replied and I cleared my throat "why did you protect me" I said and he laughed.

"I don't like the idea of devil's touching my team mate now shut up it's time for some sleep brat" he said before laying down on his bed and I did the same going to sleep.