chapter 20: the finale mission

Astral p.o.v

"So that didn't go well did it" I said as me Marcel and porco sat on a cart with hanji, Levi, mikasa and Armin though I could feel Petra behind me on her horse "well other things have happened there has been a revolt and the king has been overthrown the capital has been taken so military police won't get in our way" hanji said but Levi sighed, I don't really know where we are going me and Provo have been left in the dark.

"Let's hope eren isn't in the belly of a Titan already" he said out loud and now I realised we are going after eren and they are very likely going to try and transfer the founding Titan as well so we might just be in luck they might lead us right to the founding Titan this is kinda funny.

We'll be able to go home and I'll break the curse I'll find away even if it means I can't break my curse I'll do it for porco and marcel for all of them I'll risk my life for Marley, the carts stopped at the destination a weird broken down chapel  they started making a plan.

They want to use barrels of gun powered with wheels on them then role them out after that they used Sashas ability to use a bow and arrow to fire a fire arrow at the barrel producing smoke at the same time the rest of us will have one fakir to fire off making even more smoke once Levi figures out there position and how many there are he'll call out and tell us that's when we attack.

We had to search for a hidden entrance and after moving some rubble we found a way into the basement area it lead to a stair well and it looked dark we started moving the gunpowder down and when we were half way down we let the barrels role down and we ran after them.

The barrels slammed a set of double doors and continued running and we came running out, Sasha shot two of the barrels causing a tone of smoke and we all fired of our green flairs, after a couple minutes we heard Levi "thirty-five all are behind the pillars" Levi said and we all bursted out me Marcel and porco flew off through the smoke "ignore the men go straight past" I said and all three of us did as I ordered untill we landed on a platform outside of the smoke.

Off in the distance was a weird scene historia had literally just thrown a syringe to the side smashing it then smashing her dad's back but behind them was eren chained up and next to eren was a women with black hair she looked old and like she was on her death bed.

"Marcel ... Porco I need back up and a quick way to get there" I said and they both nodded biting there hands everyone had stopped shouting and I heard eren speak "porco? Marcel? ... Astral your all Titan's" he shouted and suddenly the two brothers transformed I jumped onto porco and we moved out.

Marcel and porco ran for it in there Titan's forms though porco was faster using the pillars to lung forwards I then landed on the area historia was on "astral what are you doing" she said and I didn't answer instead I pulled out a box and I opened it revealing Titan syrum "see historia you should have done what I said now they will take them from us" the old man said and I scoffed.

I then injected the syrum and everything went black.

Porco p.o.v

I watched as he turned into a Titan it was 13 m tall and he looked right at the old women she was screaming trying to escape as astral grabbed her and pulled her up ripping the chains off the wall and he bite her in half and for a moment there was silence except for the old man that historia had slammed into the ground who was crying no.

Suddenly astrals Titan fell to the ground as his nape opened up revealing him exiting he looked tired I exited the nape slightly to talk with him "astral are you ok" I said and he looked at me his eyes were now a purple "yeah I'm ok" he said, "should we eat eren" I asked and he shook his head "we won't get out we need to retreat and reunite with Zeke" astral said climbing out his nape he then jumped onto me.

I began moving out with marcel to my left, multiple military police members flew above me when astral screamed and all the men and women that tried attacking me went limp and a flash of light happened astral just turned them into Titan's.

And there was another loud band and a flash but this was behind me I looked to see a Titan forming it must have been 100m at least and he was making the whole basement collapse "what we do" I said using my Titan instead of risking popping out "I'll use this it's came with the syrum I think it's what gives crystal abilities"  he said drinking another liquid he then bit down on his hand and transformed.

His Titan was 13m not the huge Titan we heard about but he started crystallizing to give me and marcel a bubble in the rubber so we cane escape and that we with astral out cold i held onto him while marcel used his Titan from to run, the scouts were to busy taking town the large Titan so we got away without any danger.