chapter thirt-two: The battle begins

Porco p.o.v

With a plan set all that's needed is action and so we started moving out we took a truck back to the beach where our boat was waiting, "hey Marcel can I talk with you for a moment ... Alone" Zeke asked before we could both jump off the truck "yeah sure" Marcel said "go ahead porco we'll catch up" Marcel gave me a thumbs up so I took that as an ok so I jumped out the truck and walked to the boat.

They had put multiple rope ladders over the edge of the boat as there wasn't any dock near by we had to climb back onto the boat, once on the boat I waited looking over the edge of the boat and down at the military truck I had just gotten out of and I waited ... And I waited and I waited untill Marcel finally climbed out but he wasn't smiling no actual he seamed scared.

He finally climbed aboard "hey what did Zeke want to talk about?" I asked he looked at me and shrugged with a nervous smile crossing his face "nothing just a back up plan for if things get sticky" he said before walking away I don't like this feeling he is hiding something from me and I don't know what but it involves Zeke.

After a few minutes the boat had started to head on course our fleet began to move out to attack the eldians island, it's surprising how fast our army is moving usually it would take month's to plan this type of attack but we have only spent and day planning and giving order's to the Military but I guess when you greatest "weapon" has been taken you usually work fast to try and regain it or in this case regain him.

Narrator p.o.v

Meanwhile astral has been escorted all the way to the city passing all the walls and heading into the center to meet the queen but there has been an unexpected problem that Levi and his squad didn't expect to happen.

Eren p.o.v

I couldn't believe what I was hearing we had finally gotten astral all the way to the queen's castle only to find out she isn't here, "what do you mean she isn't here" Levi shouted at the poor guard, "well she's a queen and ... Because she's a new world leader she has been invited by the queen of England" the guard explained and suddenly I realized what we have done we have brought astral into the city in the hope to take his powers only for our best way of doing so to be in a different country.

"Damnit this ... This is not good we have a war criminal here that she needs to kill him specifically and she isn't here" Levi shouted and the guard nodded in a shy manner, "fuck ... We are putting him into the dungeons ... I want him to be unable to say a single thing actually I want him tied up so much he can just about breath" Levi ordered his squad including me "guard I want messages sent to every wall commander to be on high alert" Levi ordered and the guard nodded before running away

Narrator p.o.v

With the fear of been attacked grows so does the determination of the people in the walls so they did as they were told men and women all were given guns and gear and training preparing for a war like no other, meanwhile Levi squad had taken astral down to the deepest cell in the queen's castle then they chained him up by his arms and legs and even his throat and most of all he had multiple mouth gear to insure he couldn't say anything.

Astral felt like a pet ... Like a dog ... A dog that has had a bad past with these people and is been held in a cage but to be fair he accepts that he deserves everything that he got but he knew that Marley was on their way but still he couldn't help but sense that some one is unhappy with him.

But days pass as Marleys army closes in the large portion attacking from the south while porco, Zeke and Marcel attack from the south with there fleet, from the south both Annie and Reiner were ready to risk their lives to help astral.

Porco p.o.v

Finally ... We are here ... Back on this land ... This place has so many memories most of them I hate all the hard work we did trying to infiltrate it only to know have our army march forwards to tear down the walls and retrieve astral but there is something else going on, Marcel has been avoiding me if he saw me in a corridor he would duck to the side or enter a room to avoid me.

When we got to land that was the first time I got to speak to my own brother we were getting into one of the many trucks and we sat across from eachother, "hey Marcel ... Where's Zeke?" I asked noticing the only other people were you average soldier with assault rifles "oh he's planning a surprise attack ... He has taken a handful of troops and he hops to infiltrate the wall to take down their defence" Marcel his voice cracked multiple times and he couldn't look me in the eyes.

"Marcel ... What's wrong?" I asked trying my best to not sound pissed even if that's hard for me, "huh what ... There's nothing wrong" he said still not making eye contact with me, "yeah my ass there isn't something wrong ... The whole trip here you was avoiding me and now you can't look me in the eyes" my anger was starting to release as controling it became even harder.

"Look ... I'm just nervous ... If we fail astral will die ... And I know how much you ... Care for him" Marcel was lying through his teeth and I could tell actually even some of the soldiers on our truck got a chuckle out of his words "oh piss off don't act like you're suddenly ok about me and astral we couldn't even hug without you gagging" my voice had started to raise, "shut up porco ... There are other people on this truck" he tried to be discreet about it but I knew what he was saying.

"Oh I see ... You don't like the idea of your own brother been public about who he likes" I continued to get louder, "no that's not what I meant" he argued I let out a laugh at his comment "then what do you mean because the conversation you want to keep down is about the fact I like a boy" I stated he covered his face in embarrassment "NO! It's not about that ... It's the fact that since we was young we treated astral like a brother ... He practically was blood to us and then once we got into those walls you both just started to flirt and it made things weird" he was now looking me in my eyes.

"Look I don't care who you get with ... Your my brother but so is astral and I'm begging you to find someone else" Marcel was on the edge of his seat and almost about to cry, I opened my mouth to speak when we heard sudden explosions near us "we are here boys" the driver shouted I looked at Marcel giving him a nasty glare "once we save astral ... We will have a talk" I stated as I jumped out the moving truck biting my hand transforming into the jaw titan.

The first battle begins and the invasion of wall Maria which since we had gone they had taken the whole perimeter back from the Titan's this means if they are smart we will have to invade and demolish all three walls to reach astral cause no idiot wouldn't want every chance to keep the founding titan with them.

Narrator p.o.v

What a grim time this must be a war beginning after finally taking back their homes the eldians find themselves having to defend the land once again this time from a far more advanced army that want to march them down and eliminate them once and for all.