Chapter thirty-six: punishment

Astral p.o.v

That sound ... The crack with a loud bang brings fear straight into me, to think that cannon destroyed the head of an armoured titan which had the war hammer's crystal armour on top for extra protection the damage was enough to blow part of my actual face off with the Titan's head and I'm in one of the most frail titans that probably get completely obliterated by that cannon, now all I can do is continue to run on all fours and hope that they miss.

I heard something go past me then a sudden loud impact did they miss? No they are trained to use that cannon to shoot things moving or not and I'm not doing any crazy maneuvers, I didn't want to look back just incase eren was on my tail still I just leaped to the wall digging the jaw titans nails and I started to climb but now I realized eren was not behind me so I let go of the wall with my right arm so that I could look back and the scene I saw was horrific.

Eren's titan was collapsed on the ground he was missing his head and his nape was almost destroyed revealing the real body eren which was missing some appendages from the attack, his titan was sent flying back into buildings from the attack, now if I was confident I would try to catch eren right here but in the distance I could see Levi squad had finally caught up with us so I just continued to climb up on the wall.

When I made it up my titan just collapsed on the wall as I started to feel fatigue and nausea "urgh ... God whats going on?" I stated out loud as I climbed out of the nape of my titan, "well you asked me to deal with Zeke if he does something so I removed his whole nerve system using the founding Titan's power" Ymir answered, "and I'm guessing that takes a lot of energy" I stated again she hummed a yes.

I felt extremely weak as I tried my best to stay on my own two legs but it wouldn't last long I felt my legs collapse as I felt sick climbing it's way up my throat, I couldn't even hold it back it just shot up and came out I started vomiting onto the wall but the sick wasn't normal it was red a deep dark red even darker then blood "astral are you ok" a familiar voice called.

I looked up to see Marcel had climbed out of his titan and was running over to me "yeah ... I ... Urgh should be ... This is just a side effect" I stated as Marcel made it over to me, "are you sure because that's not normal" he pointed out the obvious, "yeah ... Though I'll need some ... Help" I wiped some of the sick from my mouth before Marcel picked up my right arm and helped me up giving me a shoulder to lean on.

"I need to get to Zeke ..." I stated so Marcel helped me slowly moving me towards Zeke's titan that was been attacked still by porco and Annie, for a moment there was just silence with the only sound coming from the battle field gunshots echoed out through the city, Marcel was the one that broke this silence "hey ... Look I'm ... I'm sorry I ... I didn't know what to do" Marcel said I looked at him but he couldn't look at me instead he looked down at the war zone.

"Look Marcel ... I ... I know what happened and ... I know what Zeke was doing ... And trust me he can't do anything" I stated an evil grin formed on my face at my pun, "but how can you know he probably has already given the orders" marvel stated as we got closer to the bloody scene, "as I said he literally can't do anything not even move a muscle" I stated as we finally made it to where Zeke's titan layed.

Zekes titan didn't look good at all his chest and belly was ripped open and all his limbs had been bitten off the Titan's face was pummeled to a mushy red few but I could feel Zeke was alive, "get him out ..." I ordered in a very polite tone, porco and Annie both started to roll the body over then porco bit down on the nape till he pulled Zeke out.

I could help but let out a chuckle to see Zeke as red as a tamato screaming out of rage as his arms flopped about lifelessly, "what the hell did you do!!!!?" He screamed at me as the only thing he could move was his neck, "oh yeah I had an idea ... Your plan to make all eldians be infertile was interesting and it inspired me" I stated looking at him with a smile, it took Zeke a moment before he's realised what I did "you bastard .... You did something to me that's paralyzed me" he shouted.

"Porco ... Could you drop him" I asked and porco nodded his titans head before opening his mouth Letting the chunk of meat that Zeke was stuck in, it hit the ground with a loud slap splashing blood all over the wall that's underneath us, I stepped away from Marcel as I walked over to Zeke I was going to speak to Zeke face to face so I got close and I looked him in his enraged eyes.

"I hope you enjoyed your life because ... I'll ... Have you replaced ... This is your last few days as the beast titan" I explained with a huge smile on my face, but I wasn't done I turned to look at the big city I had just escaped from ignoring Zeke's rageful screaming at me to come back and to help him but I wasn't letting him manipulate me again, "but Zeke isn't the only one who deserves to be punished ... I was treated like an animal here and now it's time for the table to be turned" I stated as I walked towards the edge.

I looked down at the warzone eldians and marleyans were fighting tooth and nail using everything they had the eldians using there odm gear in an attempt to out speed our guns and rifles and for the most part it seamed to be a fair fight untill now, I activated the founding titan causing the nausea to come back but I needed to do this ... I was getting in contact with every eldian that's here.

"Hello all that live in this ... Er ... Place? I'd like to state that you have been poking a bear ... Now this bear has a very long fuse and so I'll be merciful one last time" I shouted at the top of my voice and suddenly the fighting stopped as they all looked around them trying to find who was speaking out to them, "So let's play a little game ... Called dominoes" I stated that's when the wall beneath us started to rumble.

Suddenly a small section of the wall near us began to break apart as one of the collosal titans moved out from the wall, "this is how it works ... You have to kill this collosal titan ... Then you have to fill in the hole in the wall before all the collosal titans start to move out ... So I'd say you have two months" I stated once I was finished I deactivated my power's and walked to Zeke.

I kneeled down and picked up the back pack that was on his bag, I took out the radio and informed everyone that we was leaving and that our war blimps will land near us to pick up the warriors and me, so all the Marleys began to retreat which only added confusion to the situation then the blimp floated down to the wall releasing a ramp down letting us on the blimp.

Finally I was going home and with eren incapacitated and the eldians distracted with the collosal titan it felt like this ride would be easy ... Well things got awkward real quick between me, porco and Marcel.