chapter nine: trost part 2

Astral p.o.v

I looked out the window to find a titan killing other Titan's everyone rushed out to see what was going on while me, marcel, porco, Annie, bertolt and Reiner all stayed inside "an abnormal?" Reiner asked but I shook my head disagreeing with that "I can test it" I said I then pointed at the titan  "stop fighting" I said but it ignored me so I fell over in shock.

I was having another memory it the person I was seeing threw was been choked and there was a little girl behind the guy who was choking him she looked like a young mikasa she suddenly ran forwards stabbing the guy in the back multiple times.

When I came back I found myself in porco's arms and for the first time in my life I felt my cheeks burn up "are you ok" porco said helping me back to my feet "it's a titan shifter and it's eren" I said taking deep breaths afterwards and Reiner looked confused "how do you know" he said and I looked at him.

"I tried controlling him but when I try on a shifter I see there memoires instead when I did tests in Marley I was able to see Marcel's memories when I was told to try to control him" I said remembering one of the many tests Zeke wanted before talking to the military.

We all quickly went quiet when people returned they needed to get to the basement because they were using the elevator for half the plan we all couldn't go as there was to many people so me, porco and marcel stayed above, "what are you doing?" Porco asked as I walked up to the window, I pointed at a titan "attack eren Yeager" I said and the Titan leaped at erens titan I then pointed at another and spoke "attack eren" I said and it did so.

"When could you control more then one so effectively" marcel asked looking at me and I smiled "during training I found out about abnormals so instead of controlling them I just make them abnormal by giving them a set goal" I said as I made another titan attack eren this time I didn't even need to tell it what to do.

I stopped when the sound of the wooden elevator coming back up could be heard "hey we did it here's you guys gas cans" mikasa said handing the gas cans to us we refilled our odm gear and that's when mikasa noticed eren been eaten by four abnormals.

She ran out and and we followed when we got out eren had destroyed the other Titan's and had killed one more before collapsing revealing I was correct about my assumption that it was eren, we all helped get him to the next wall and we took a break while eren was surrounded by guards.

I quickly pulled porco aside which made him confused "what are we going to do ... If they find away of using eren we'll never be able to win" I said to him but he looked confused "is that what you wanted to talk to me about" he said and I shook my head "porco don't think I'm weird when I tell you this but I think I like guys" I said and porco seamed shocked that I had came out to him "really ... That doesn't matter it doesn't change who you are" he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Here ... I have something to tell you" porco said and I looked at him scared is he about to say what I said "I also believe I might like guys" he said his cheeks had a slight shade of pink on them I was about to question it when there was aloud bang coming from the direction we left eren, Armin and mikasa at so we ran over to them.

When we got there, we found a bald old man had stopped the captain from firing and other shot he then took eren and his friends for questioning, after that the devil's had made a plan to use eren to block the whole and we were used as bate.

I was with Reiner and bertolt talking about a plan while everyone else was distracting titans, "so what should we do?" Bertolt asked and I sighed "we use the armoured titan to take eren away" I said and Reiner nodded at me with some confidence "I'll shift into the armoured titan and take eren you guys stay here and look for" he stopped as he noticed someone watching around the corner it was Marco.

"Erm what are you talking about shifting into a titan" he said coming out from the corner "bertolt Reiner get him" I said and they ran at Marco before he could react "please I won't tell anyone that you lot turn into titans" Marco said but I shook my head.

"I can't become a titan they can ... But I can control them" I said pointing at a near by titan that's when porco, marcel and Annie landed near us "there you guys are Annie remove Marcos gear" I said and she looked shocked "why me?" She said and I shrugged as I didn't have an answer "just testing to see if your still on Marley's side ... You titan come here" I said and a titan came wodled over to us.

After an argument she finally did it and we watched as the titan ate marcel and left him to die, I felt like I was going to throw up but in the end I held it back as the titan left half of him on the floor and it started walking away but I said one word "die" suddenly it started ripping it's own nape apart screeching in pain, I look to my left and noticed a green flair "they succeeded in getting him to move" I said.

TO BE continued