chapter thirty-one: plan of action

Eren p.o.v

I hate astral so much I can't even explain it, how did he go from the lovable sweet kid that apologized when I bumped into him and protected everyone in the fight on that tower then becoming this ... Was he always this psychopathic or has the founding titan changed who he is?, I didn't have time to ask questions as I had others that needed to be answered.

"So what are we doing with him?" I asked Levi who was loudly stomping behind me "unfortunately we will need to get the queen to consume him ... Or try to convince him herself" Levi answered I turned around to look at him "we can't .... If she gets too close he can turn her into a titan" Levi sighed before pushing past me "we will muzzle him and make sure he can't speak a word ... Let alone scream" Levi answered but I felt this plan wasn't going to end well.

Porco p.o.v

Now was time to make a plan of action and that's what we started to do using the mayor's office as a base of operations we started to plan attack "we will gather all our forces ... Air units battle ships all of them and attack the island from the south with all the units that came here that aren't been used to force the country into submission will attack from the west" Zeke stated as he started to draw on an old map we had of the island.

"When you say everything ... Do you mean everything" I said looking across the mayor's desk staring at Zeke who sat in the mayor's seat "yes ... We will send every titan we have ... You, Marcel, Annie  and Reiner will all be sent to get him" Zeke stated placing his arms onto the desk "that includes you as well ... Astral should be a priority ... He has the strongest titan" I argued slamming my fist onto the wooden desk.

"Porco calm down" Marcel placed his hand onto my shoulder but I shrugged it off, "Marcel you wouldn't understand ... I don't even care about astrals titan ... I want to save him but let's admit this bastard and Marley only want astral for his power" I lifted my hand from the table revealing I had broken my hand but I was too pissed to feel the pain.

*4 hours later*

Levi p.o.v

We was getting everything prepared as we docked up onto the island of eldians first I forced astral to wear a muzzle which he accepted without arguing which made me more cautious once that was on I made sure the military convoy was ready as to insure he has no way of escaping.

Now he had now way of turning people into titans and had now way of calling other titans to him without them getting blasted by the convoy that are running with anti titan tanks that other countries have supplied us with, "now it's time" I said to my newest Levi squad consisting of eren, mikasa, Armin, Conner, jean and sasha "we are to escort astral to the containment truck ... It's sound proof and has no windows for him to see out of ... Once that's done we will follow the convoy killing any titans who even look over at the convoy understood" I ordered and they all saluted "sir yes sir" they all stated.

Our mission began as we started to walk down through the boat and into astrals cell from there we moved him out chained up arms behind his back to insure he can't transform into a titan we even gave him a bit so he couldn't bite his own tongue then we forced him into his containment again not putting up a fight something was up he was just looking down with his eyes closed.

Astral p.o.v

Passing time ... It's fun sometimes but for me it's even more fun because if I want I can stay in the realm of the Titan's it's a beautiful blue desert with the huge tree it can be calming and it goes at time speed way slower then real life but I kinda have to stay here as to reveal my location to everyone and to help organise there next invasion from a distance.

Ymir was watching me with a confused look on her face "why are you still here ... You have stayed here for years ... Usually you would be gone by now" she asked without moving her mouth, "sorry Ymir i need to concentrate on giving my friends and porco my location ... At the moment I have been imprisoned and I may die" I stated and she looked at me concerned "but ... I wouldn't want to lose you ... You are the only reason I'm free" she stated and I sighed "well life goes on and so if I die I will die but I believe in my friends and the one I love" I stated.

She smiled at me it's almost like she believed me that I knew that I would survive but to be honest I didn't know I could tell that porco was ready and so was marley but something felt off at the same time, I couldn't tell what but something or someone that was in Marley may not want to save me and who ever it is I can feel their hate towards me even though they are good at hiding it from me and who they are all I know is they want me dead.