Prologue :

In this world, a human can only live once but what if God gave you a second chance to live again?

For what purpose? For redemption? For a new beginning? To make up for your past mistakes? To reunite with your family? To see your old friends? To be with your lover again? For what exactly?

These were the questions of a college Professor working in Durham, who was slowly regaining his memories of his past life.... As the Lord of Crime.... That's right, this man was none other than William James Moriarty, a Math Professor at Durham University.

He was in sitting in his office correcting some of his students research paper when, he suddenly thought of those questions in his mind. He did many unforgivable sins in his former life all for the sake of his ambition. He killed many lives for his mission. To change the world. To bring equality for all. To make the world a better place for all.

He was viewed as a criminal and a monster by the whole world other than his family and friends. But there was also this one person in his life that never viewed him like that. A special person in his life. Someone that brought light and hope back into his dark world. The person who saved him from himself.

And that person was...

Beep!! Beep!!

All of a sudden, his phone suddenly rang in his pocket so, he pulled it out to see who was calling. When he saw who was calling, a small smile began to form on his lips. He answered the call with a bright and happy expression on his face.

"And just what do I owe the pleasure of this call....

Holmes - san ~"  He said teasingly towards the other person on line.

"Haha!! Very funny.........

Liam..." The said person answered back in a happy matter.

And thanks to this sudden call, William James Moriarty's day suddenly became bright.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

IMPORTANT NOTE 📝 :

I do not own any of the Yuukoku No Moriarty characters. This story is clearly based on fanfiction. This has nothing to do with the real story.

This story is also under the genre of BL meaning Boys' Love or Yaoi. If this is not your cup of tea, then please be respectful to the author and to the other readers that likes this type of genre. Let's all be respectful towards one another.

PS. Credits to the rightful owner of the picture. Thanks. Enjoy.