Chapter 59 : In Good Hands

Third Person's P. O. V:

It's been an week since that incident at the park and today is the day William and Sherlock will accompany Billy back home to America. However, instead of boarding a plane, they're going on a cruise ride, courtesy of Albert because, Billy's been boarding on planes ever since he first came here and he should experience a new mode of transportation. Billy of course refused since he not only felt like he was using his friendship with them to have such luxuries in life but, also because the yacht was named literally after Mycroft and Albert's combined names which is "AlCroft", he felt like he evading their personal lives so he adamantly refused. However, Albert also didn't backed down and instead gave him a newly bought yacht that was immediately named after him.

Billy wanted to protest but both William and Sherlock told him to just give up because Albert isn't the type of person to give up that easily and won't back down from anything so, Billy reluctantly accepted the gift with a helpless smile on his face. Although, he felt like he was taking advantage of their friendship, he was still grateful to them for being so thoughtful to him. He told Albert that he'll repay him someday for the yacht but, Albert quickly turned him down.

"Billy, we may not be blood related but, you're already like a brother to me so, think of it as me, your older brother spoiling you." Albert said with a smile towards Billy as he patted him head gently.

Hearing such words made Billy tear up but, he gave Albert a sweet smile which Albert returned happily.

"Thank you... Al - nii..." Billy said towards Albert that made him smile even more.

"You're very welcome, Ototo." Albert said as he gave Billy a tight hug.

"Take care, Billy and good luck." Albert said while, patting Billy's back for encouragement.

Billy's smile grew even more as he hugged Albert back and nodded his head against Albert's chest since he was much taller than him. Luckily, Albert was just three months pregnant so his stomach wasn't that big yet so he can freely squeeze Billy into his arms. Although, he was jealous that another man was hugging his wife, Mycroft didn't say anything as he stood by the sides, watching the scene with a neutral expression on his face while also holding Alice's hand in his left hand. She was wearing a jumper today paired with a white t-shirt underneath it that says beautiful, brown shoes with a pair of panda socks and a small red cap on her head as her curly brown hair that reached her shoulders was let loose both of her hands that accessories like two bracelets on each hand and two rings on two different fingers on both hands as well. Just then, he felt Alice tugging on his hand indicating that she wants to go near Albert so, he let her go and she ran towards Albert and Billy and grabbed onto Billy's legs.

"Take care, Billy!! And make sure Uncle Sherly gets into trouble!!" Alice says with a cheerful tone but with a mischievous smile as she rubs her face against Billy's legs.

Although he was a little dumbfounded, Billy nodded his head with a smitten smile on his face as he gently rubbed Alice's head. For some odd reasons, Alice kinda resembles Louis since when it comes to hating Sherlock or trying to William to get angry with him. Billy wondered if Albert spent too much time with Louis during his pregnancy that ultimately caused Alice's dislike towards her own Uncle. But from what he can see is that Sherlock's her favorite Uncle and not William which everyone in their family believes in except William of course, since he could clearly see that Alice's favorite was indeed Sherlock. She just loves to tease him but, she likes playing with him more.

If she isn't with her Parents, she'd be mostly around Sherlock, urging him to play with her while the Detective is busy with his cases or his experiments while, acting like she dislikes him or tries to bully him. Sherlock of course did not notice this so, he could only try to please his niece meanwhile, William found this adorable and secretly films them whenever they're having "play dates" with one another. Of course, he didn't tell anyone else about this or else his adorable niece would be too embarrassed to face anyone especially her Naughty Uncle Sherlock.