Chapter 33 : A Saviour

Third Person's P. O. V :

Fred Pollock was an 11 year old street orphan. He had long lost his home a long time ago. He has been living on the streets for 7 years now. He used to have a home consisting of him, his Mother and Father but, he no longer does. When he was four years old, he still lived with his parents but unfortunately, they got into a car accident along with Fred but, only he survived. His Father's younger sister and her family moved into Fred's family home but, she didn't treat her nephew well. She made him do the house chores, she made her two horrible sons steal all of Fred's toys including his room and forced the small child to sleep in the basement without a single pillow or blanket to cover himself up at night. She made him into their personal slave, there were even times that she didn't feed him and let him starve for days.

They made his life miserable after the death of his parents. The reason why they did that was because, his Aunt was an illegitimate child of his Grandfather who owned a huge hacienda in the countryside. His Father's Mother, his Grandfather's legal wife took in his Aunt's Mother into their home against everyone's disapproval. His Grandmother although didn't approved of it, let them inside her home but, she made their lives miserable while, living there along with their other relatives who despised her for ruining someone else's family. His Father however, treated his Aunt like how any brother would treat his sibling despite the fact that his Mother did not approve of it.

His Aunt on the other hand, just used her own brother for her own personal gains and even planned his death along with his family but, her plans failed because, Fred was still alive and also his Grandmother, who became the new head of the family after her husband died a few years ago. She planned on killing his family and his Grandmother so that she can own all of his Grandfather's properties. And the only was to do that was to eliminate Fred who was the rightful heir to all of his Family's properties.

Due to this, his Aunt planned on killing him after she successfully killed his Grandmother but, she failed again because, Fred was able to escape her clutches by the help of her own husband. Fred's Uncle, unlike his horrible family, treated him well and even made sure he would eat a full meal. His Uncle was a very kind man, his Aunt just married him because, he was rich and not out of love. His Uncle couldn't stand seeing his small nephew getting bullied by his family so, he always defended Fred against them by threatening his Aunt that he shall divorce her and make sure she won't get a single penny from him. His Uncle treated him like his own son so, he couldn't bear seeing Fred suffer so he helped him to get away from his Aunt. Unfortunately, while driving towards London, they had an accident and his Uncle died leaving Fred all by himself. Before he died, his Uncle told Fred to live on and never give up and keep moving forward then, he gave Fred a golden necklace with the boy's name on it and with that, he closed his eyes forever. Fred loved his Uncle as much as his Parents so he listened to his Uncle's last words and kept the necklace.

After that, Fred lived on the streets with the other street kids. It was hard at first but luckily, he gained friends who helped him and he got used to his new life. It was far different from his old life but, Fred would rather have this life instead of living his old life as a Young Master who was suffering under the hands of his cruel and horrible Aunt and her kids. Fred kept the necklace his Uncle gave him before the man died to remind him of his Uncle's last words.

For 7 years, he had lived on the streets, stealing food and money so that he can live. He moves from places to places along with his friends, they sleep in alleys and sometimes they begged for food but, the people just ignore them so, they sometimes steal. For 7 years, Fred has never once forgot about his Parents and his Uncle for loving him and taking care of him. For 7 years, Fred has habored a huge hatred towards his Aunt, not for himself but for his Parents who she has mercilessly killed.