Chapter 17 : To Calm You Down

Third Person's P. O. V :

It was start of a new semester. Albert was in his classroom and was listening towards the lectures the professor was teaching them. Their classroom consisted of 30 students, 15 boys and 15 girls. Albert was sitting in the last row next to the window. Classes has just began but, there was this nagging feeling in him that told him to go to William's classroom to check on him. Albert didn't quite understand why he was feeling anxious even though he had nothing to worry about after all, Sherlock was with him.

( A / N 📝 : Their seats are like the ones in Naruto, Albert was sitting at the back next to the window. )

What's going on with me? I really have a bad feeling about this... Just this morning, a crow was outside my window the minute I opened up my eyes.... Not to mention, it was staring right at me... That was definitely a black omen... Will... I hope you're alright... Sherlock look after him for me... Albert said then, sighed in worry. He really had this urge to go to William's classroom this very moment.

The Professor was still talking but, Albert was no longer paying attention to him. He was just staring at the outside world through the window mindlessly. He sighed heavily. He was really worried for his younger brother. He mindlessly tapped on his table while, still staring at the window. He really wanted to go to William right now.

- Fastforward -

It was already lunck break, Albert immediately fixed his things before rushing out the door in haste to get to William immediately. He was really anxious for some out reason. He quicked his pace and went to the children's day care center just a few blocks away from their department. He immediately looked for their room that was just the first section but before, he could enter, a loud shout came from the inside of the room.

"Leave him alone, you jerk!!" A familiar voice yelled out in anger.

That voice... That's-! Albert said then, immediately opened the door and saw how Sherlock was protecting William from a very familiar white headed boy. No way!! You've got to be kidding me!! Albert said in anger while, looking at the boy who had hurt William during their outing with Sherlock and Mycroft just a month ago and finally realized the unknown feeling in his heart. Inside the classroom, William was hiding behind Sherlock while, shaking a lot while, Sherlock was glaring at the boy angerily, the boy however just scoffed at him. Their classmates were incircling them meanwhile, their teacher was in between the two boys trying to stop them. Albert didn't care about manners anymore and immediately called out to his brothers.

"Will! Sherlock!" He yelled that made everyone look at him in surprise.

William cried out towards Albert while, Sherlock was relieved to see Albert had come just in time to help him beat this piece of sh*t to a pulp. Milverton who saw Albert, sweated in horror while, looking at the older boy in pure fear. Their classmates and their teacher were shocked by his presence.

"Niichan!" William said before running towards Albert.

Albert immediately embraced his younger brother who cried in his arms sorrowfully. Then, he looked at Sherlock for an explaination but before, he could ask him, their homeroom teacher asked him.

"May I know who you are?" She asked him warily.

"I am William's older brother, Ma'am. I am Albert James Moriarty." Albert introduced himself gracefully in a polite manner.

"Oh I see. I am Violet Clete, their Homeroom Teacher. It's nice meeting you. " Ms. Violet greeted the older Moriarty child with a smile.

"Likewise, Ma'am." Albert said then bowed his head at her with a smile as well.