Chapter 20 : I love you and not her

Perviously ...

Just then, John came with a bouquet of dandelions in his hands. When he arrived he noticed the weird atmosphere around him.

"Um... Did I miss something?" John asked curiously seeing the heavy atmosphere.

____________________________________

Third Person's P. O. V :

John was currently just standing by the side, shaking slightly and sweating a ton in nervousness while, receiving different kinds of looks from everyone. He gulped drastically. Sherlock just pitied his friend from the side. Moran was more than ready to charge the boy but, he stopped when someone grabbed his left arm forcefully and harshly. Moran, who was literally mad, immediately looked to see who it was and was more than ready to punch that person in the face for stopping him but, instantly cowered in fear seeing the murderous look on Albert's face and immediately stopped himself from hitting the 16 year old boy. Mycroft who was behind Albert snickered towards Moran's demise and gave him a smirk that made Moran even more furious. William was by Louis' side, comforting him gently meanwhile, Sherlock kept a good distance between them just in case, Louis hit him even though he dislikes the idea of not being by William's side. They were a little farther away from the rest and Louis had his back facing John. Cristy who immediately saw her brother, ran towards him in a cheerful manner.

"Niichan!! You're here!! Who are those flowers for?!!! Are they for Mary - neechan?!!" She cheerfully asked while, eyeing Louis who flinched upon hearing her question then, smirked maliciously.

John who was shaking a while ago, jolted in surprise by his sister's sudden question and immediately denied her claim because he felt like Moran, who was shooting draggers at him through his eyes behind his back, would immediately murder him if he doesn't answer her quickly.

"No!! Of course not!! These are for Louis!!" John immediately claimed with a blush on his face while, scratching his nape shyly.

When Louis heard this, he looked towards John's direction and saw the boy giving him a shy smile while, still scratching his nape shyly then, he slowly walked towards him while, carefully carrying the bouquet of dandelions in his hands. Moran wanted to stop the boy from approaching Louis but, couldn't go against the powerful young Earl Albert James Moriarty, who was more than ready to murder him if he dared to interfere with the kids. Mary was quite surprised to hear that the flowers John bought awhile ago before they reached here was for a boy. Cristy just gritted her teeth in anger. William saw this and smirked at her foolishness that made the girl even more angry. Albert was just smiling happily by the side next to the two morons. Mycroft didn't really much paid attention to what was happening around him and just focused on Albert's beautiful face that had a beautiful smile on it making Albert even more ethereal in his eyes, he smiled softly. Sherlock wasn't really interested in what was happening around him, instead he laid his head on William's right shoulder from behind, William just sighed in amusement towards him. His friend was currently suffering and here he was, sleeping on his shoulder, what a great friend, William scoffed inside his mind amusededly.

"Louis." John uttered Louis' name in a low and soft tone when, he reached him.

"Y... Yeah?" Louis asked him while, eyeing the bouquet in his hands.

Dandelions? Louis exclaimed inside his mind surprisedly. Dandelions were his favorites. How did John know I like those? He wondered inside his thoughts. Louis never told John he ( LJM ) liked dandelions so how did the older boy know he liked dandelions?

Actually, it was Albert who tipped John that Louis likes dandelions and told the boy to give him those on the date of the picnic outing. Of course, no one knew about this except the two of them. Albert even advised John to confess to Louis on that day while, giving him the flowers. Unfortunately, it seems their plan won't work.