Chapter 31 : A Sweet Dream

Third Person's P. O. V :

After the mini celebration their Parents organized, everyone went to bed. John suggested that all four of them, him, Louis, William and Sherlock, sleep in one room together and stay up a little late since their Parents let them, Albert was with them since he wasn't allowed to drink alcohol, Mycroft on the other hand, was with the adults since, they were also discussing about his and Albert's wedding, he and Albert already had a talk about this and they both agreed that they would marry during the Fall season, as for the venue, they're okay with whatever their Parents decided with.

Since William and Louis missed spending time with their brother, they all agreed to have the sleepover in Albert and Mycroft's bedroom, they each brought their own pillows and blankets, William shared his pajamas with Sherlock since they were the same size, as for John, Albert lent him his ( AJM ) old pajamas when he was young. They all decided to sleep on the floor, luckily Albert had a huge futon in his room, each of them made their own bed. Once they were done, they all sat down and had a midnight snack that was brought by a maid.

"So Al - nii, when's your due date?" John asked then, fed Louis with a cookie.

"April 12." Albert said with a smile then, stroked his belly.

"How do you give birth, Niisan? And how did Alice even get inside your belly?" Louis asked in full curiosity. He looked at Albert and John innocently.

Albert and John just gulped in awkwardness. Just how in the world would they explain that to Louis, who is just 13 years old?!!! John, who is already 16 years old, has already had the birds and the bees talk with his Parents. Albert on the other hand, just gulped then, took a deep breathe.

"Well you see, Louis... Me and Mycro - chan shared a *ahem* kiss of Love and because of that kiss, I got pregnant... As for how she'll get out well... Through my bellybutton, she'll come out... " Albert explained with a smile.

Louis seemed to buy it since he kept nodding his head. Both Albert and John let out a sighed of relief. That was close... They both said inside their heads. Sherlock and William on the other hand, stood up from their seats and picked a movie to watch while, eating. They choose the movie called "Matrixx", and the MC was none other hand Keannu Reeves who played a Neo Anderson.

( A / N 📝 : Funfact, I love Keannu Reeves, is that correct? I really loved his movie Matrixx and along with part 2 & 3!! My whole fam loves him!! Anyways, let's continue with the story ~ )

"He really handsome..." Albert commented while eating a whole box of chocolate, he was currently craving for chocolate recently.

"Al - nii, if Aniki heard you just now, he'd be very hurt, you know?" Sherlock jokedly said towards Albert.

This made Albert, William and John to laugh out loud. Louis wasn't really paying attention to the movie, instead he was playing a game on Albert's phone while, wearing headphones as well.

"Well it's true... Keannu Reeves is a handsome man..." Albert said in a matter of fact.

"Then, can I ask Al - nii, between Keannu Reeves and Mycro - nii, who's more handsome?" John seriously asked but, his tone was rather teasing.

Albert hummed then, rubbed his chin lightly.

"It's Mr. Anderson of course." Albert said with a smirk then, the three laughed at his statement.

"Mycro - nii will be very sad to hear that, Niisan!" William said then, laughed alongside Sherlock and John.

"Hear about what ?" A voice suddenly asked from behind them.