Chapter 23 : Albert's Errand Dogs

Third Person's P. O. V :

William, Sherlock and Billy were on their way towards the direction of the picnic site thanks to Sherlock's markings. It was quite far from the camp site where Billy's Parents were but luckily, they let Billy accompany them and told him to have some fun with them along the way while, they set up for the night. It was a quiet walk, William and Sherlock were holding hands while walking meanwhile, Billy silently took pictures of them and immediately sends them to Albert and John. Once they reached the picnic site, William was immediately hugged by a smaller child who looked exactly like him while, glaring at Sherlock murderously. Billy didn't need to guess who it was since Albert sometimes like spam their gc with his two younger brothers' photos and so does John with his sister so he pretty much knows who it is and instantly gulped in fear seeing how menacing the aura Louis was giving off while, glaring at Sherlock who was slightly shivering in fear meanwhile, William happily hugged Louis back while, kissing his forehead to calm him down. Then, someone shouted out Billy's name from a distance.

"Billy!!" John said while, waving his hand at him and was walking up to him.

"Hey little guy." Albert greeted the younger boy as well who was beside John and was also waving his hand at him.

"Kaichou!! Vice!!" Billy happily beamed at them and quickly ran up to them.

( A / N 📝 : Does anyone know what's the japanese word for Vice President / Vice Captain / Vice Commander? Cuz I only know the japanese word for President which is "Kaichou". Gomen 😅 Please help me 🙇‍♀️. )

"How are you, Billy?" Albert asked the boy when he got to him and John's side.

"I'm fine. Also..." He paused before taking out his phone from his pocket then, gave John and Albert a mischevious grin, "As promise, Ponytail - senpai and William - senpai's photos hehe." He chuckled lightly while, handing his phone over to Albert who immediately took it and shared the photos of William and Sherlock in Billy's phone to his own one.

"Thanks Billy and here's your reward." John said with a grin then, gave Billy a wink while, giving him a copy of his new book.

"Arigato!!" Billy beamed in happiness while, crying happily.

"Ahem!" Someone coughed from behind Albert and John.

It was a man who looked exactly like Albert but more like an older version of him meanwhile, there was a woman next to the man who looked exactly like William and Louis who was smiling at Billy warmly meanwhile the man was looking at him warily. There were a few other people with them who were sitting on a huge blanket in the ground while, looking at Billy suspiciously.

Ah... Did I do something wrong? Why are they all looking at me like that?  Billy confusedly and flusteredly said inside his mind while also feeling a little uneasy with the way they look at him.

"Mom, Dad, this is Billy." Albert introduced the boy who was a little awkward at the moment.

"H... He... Llo..." Billy awkwardly greeted Albert's parents while, looking at the ground.

"Look at someone when you're talking to them." Willford lectured the boy lightly then, Adele nudged him by the elbow with a glare while, her eyes were saying "be nice you old man", Willford just sighed then, nodded.

"Dad." Albert called Willford in a cold tone while, warning him through the eyes to not be so harsh to Billy. Willford could comply with a nod.

Billy flinched a little but, understood it was a little impolite to greet someone without properly looking at them in the eye and so, he took a deep breathe then, looked at Willford and Adele more properly this time and greeted them again but, with more confidence this time.