Chapter 08 : An Old Enemy

Third Person's P. O. V :

After what had happened at the ice cream parlor, they had all went towards the ice skating rink. Moran who was holding William, made sure they were the farthest ahead so that Sherlock wouldn't get close to William again. Preventing the small boy to get near his innocent William again. Sherlock on the other hand, was throwing a tantrum while, crying out his Liam was being taken away from him by a crazy old lunatic. Mycroft just sighed at his brother's childishness meanwhile, Albert was trying calm him down.

"Calm down, Sherlock. Sebastian just misses William a lot because, he hasn't seen him for the longest time now." Albert reasoned out towards Sherlock who was still crying.

"I want Liam!!" He cried loudly that made everyone around them to look at him. Then, they heard some remarks from some of the people who were passing by them.

"Poor child." An old lady who was with her dog while walking by said as she noticed how Sherlock cried out loudly.

"Poor kid, he must've been bullied by those two boys!" A man said angerily while, looking at Sherlock with a symphatized look.

"Aww... What a poor baby..." A young teenage girl said who was walking along her friends.

"William Sherlock Scott Holmes! If you don't stop crying this instant, I'll make sure you never get to see "your Liam" as you put it, ever again." Mycroft while, quoting "your Liam" with his two hands up in the air.

( A / N 📝 : Fun fact, that's Sherlock's full name. I found out about it in an FB group that likes the Moriani and the manga. I'm actually a member there and Sherlock's full name is indeed William Sherlock Scott Holmes. )

Due to what he said, Sherlock immediately stopped crying but, he let out low sobs. Albert just gave Sherlock a concerned look in his eyes then, sighed. He kneeled down so, he can match Sherlock's height then, looked at him. Sherlock was still crying but, he made sure he wasn't that loud and only let out quiet sobs. Albert who was always fond of small children couldn't help himself from hugging the small child tightly in his arms while, rocking him from side to side.

"There, there Sherlock. " Albert said in a loving tone while, still rocking Sherlock in his arms.

"I.... Want.... Liam... Al... Nii...." He said in between sobs.

"Yes, yes." Albert said then, took out his phone from his pocket.

"Sherlock." He called him. Sherlock raised his head a little since, he was leaning his head onto Albert's warm chest.

"Yes?" He said then, wiped his nose a little.

"Look at this." Albert said then, showed Sherlock a video of William when, he was just two years old.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The video was showing William, who was just 2 years old at that time, was dancing to song while, watching on his tablet about some dancing vegetables.

"Dance with me little veggies ~ " A carrot sang then, danced alongside the other vegetables.

William giggled happily while, dancing alongside them. The video also showed his parents who were watching him from the side and they were holding a small baby who looked exactly like William, was clapping his hands happily while, watching his older brother dancing. They were holding the 1 year old Louis.

"My little Will is such a good dancer." Adele James Moriarty commented out while, watching her second son happily while, holding Louis securely in her arms.