Chapter 37 : A Grumpy Crab, A Scary Beast & A Beautiful Prince

Third Person's P. O. V :

The man, became more irritated and started to scowl at them but, decided to look for a doll again and when his eyes landed on a green dressed doll, he smiled and immediately went to the counter to pay for it. The twins just couldn't believe it. The man seemed to be in his 20's and yet he bought a doll that didn't quite suit his manly image. The two had to agree that he was a handsome man and somewhat.... familiar.... James and Irene felt like they have met the man somewhere before but, they don't know where... And that's why they decided to follow him. They followed him from behind while, he was paying for the doll.

"He really went and buy it!" Irene exclaimed shockedly.

"Mister are you gay or something?" James asked the man curiously in a serious tone while, both of his hands were on his hips.

The man just scowled even more and looked even more annoyed than awhile ago after paying for the doll, the man quickly left the store quickly. However, James and Irene were intrigued by the guy and found him amusing so, they kept on following him from behind. They were heading towards the exit when someone suddenly arrived.

"Sebastian." The man said towards the man the twins were following.

*Sebastian? Like in the little mermaid?* Irene wondered inside her mind.

*Hehe maybe!* James said then, chuckled lightly followed by Irene's slight laughter.

The twins looked at the man and sweated in nervousness. The man had dark blue hair, dark blue eyes, a deep scowl on his face, his expression was stoic and cold and the air around him was oppressive and dark especially his sharp eyes that seemed to look like a scary beast's eyes.

*S...sca....ry...!!* Irene said in a trembling tone while, her legs were shaking.

Meanwhile, James was drenched in cold sweat and his body was shaking.

"What ?" Just then, the man, "Sebastian" or what the twins call him, "Grumpy Crab" said towards the scary person.

However, the Scary Beast didn't answer him and just looked at the two kids behind the man making the two children to tremble even more seeing how scary the man looked. The man turned his head around and scowled when he saw the two familiar kids behind him.

"And they are ?" Mr. Beast asked Mr. Crab while, eyeing the twins.

Mr. Crab just scoffed irritatedly and scowled.

"How am I suppose to know? They've been following me for a while now!" Mr. Crab said in a very pissed tone.

Mr. Beast didn't say anything just then, a very pleasant tone called out to the scary beast from behind him.

"Babe! Can you help me please?" A very soft and mild tone yelled out to the scary beast.

The twins looked at the owner of the voice and was mesmerized. The owner of the voice was a brunette, he was sitting in a single high chair next to a table, he was eating a strawberry cake and he had two bodyguards near him. The twins weren't mesmerized by what he was doing but rather, at how beautiful he was, brown curly hair that looked quite soft and silky to touch, beautiful and bright green eyes that were filled with warmth and a very soft and loving smile was plastered on his thin rosy lips. He was beautiful. He looked like a Prince - No cross that!! He looked exactly like an angel that has descended from heaven to grace this world with his unparallel beauty!! The twins stared at him in awe.

"Coming, Dear." Mr. Beast said then, walked towards the beautiful Prince / Angel like person.

Mr. Beast helped Mr. Angel to stand up with such gentle care. They walked towards their direction, Mr. Prince / Angel was smiling towards the his lover and his grin grow even more when he saw the kids.