Chapter 42 : Long Awaited Answers ( Part III )

Third Person's P. O. V :

William has been in this "world" for two weeks now and has been analyzing his situation. For instances, "he", his past self, lived in the Victorian Era with his younger brother Louis, where they got adopted by a noble family for two reasons, noblesse obligations and charity but the real reason is because of showing off to other nobles.

Him and Louis are biological siblings, unlike his Louis, this Louis is weak and has a disease which the family is trying to cure, the people who adopted them are from the Moriarty Family, William recognizes these people from their Family tree and they are indeed his dead ancestors, the eldest child is named Albert James Moriarty, who is the one who brought them here for a specific reason, the youngest is named William James Moriarty, he and this William are apparently complete opposites to one another, the other William does everything he can to get rid of him and Louis, just last week he told Louis to stab himself with a fork luckily, "he", future William came just in time to save his younger brother, instead of Louis stabbing himself, he, future William, stab his own hand instead of Louis'... William hated him... His Louis was nothing but, a kind and loving boy... And yet that trash... He honestly wanted to stab the boy instead of his hand... Luckily he was able to stop himself... William, figured that his old self has something up his sleeve... And William thinks this is the reason why Albert choose him...

Although the boy harasses them along with his sickening Mother... He doesn't know that he, future William, assumes his identity whenever he goes outside of the mansion and wears Albert's old clothes... Because of this, people truly believe that he IS the second son of the Moriarty Family... But unlike the bastard, William helps the common folk with their daily problems... Today however, he was currently sweeping in the gardens with Louis... While Louis was standing in a corner... He was actually sweeping awhile ago too if he didn't stopped him in time... William already experienced Louis' little episode and thankfully, he's recovering now but, William wasn't going to let him tire himself out... He still needed to rest after all...

"Niisan..." Louis called timidly.

"No Louis... You need to rest..." I told in a stern tone.

"But..." He protested.

"No." I said in serious tone.

Louis just sighed and shook his head then, gave me a small smile.

"Niisan... Sorry for all the trouble you're going through because of me..." He said in a sad tone with his solemn eyes.

I stopped sweeping and walked up to him and gave him a hug, he was surprised at first but, he hugged him back.

"Louis... I love you... And I'm willing to do anything for you... Anything..." William said while hugging Louis tightly in his arms.

He may not be his Louis but, he IS Louis... And William swore to always be there for his younger brother... No matter what...

"Niisan..." Louis sad in a low tone and hugged him even more.

Then, they heard someone clapped behind them, they immediately separated and saw the second young master behind them with a mocking smile on his lips while, still clapping his hands...

"Well isn't these such a touching scene..." He said in full mockery with a taunting smirk on his face.

William immediately blocked Louis with his body. This caused the horrible boy to smirk even more.

"Really... Commoners truly are hilarious..." He said then, laughed.

"What do you want?" William asked the bastard in a cold tone.