Chapter 49 : A Day With Alice

Third Person's P. O. V :

It was a sunny day today, the breeze was pleasant and one could hear the sounds of the birds outside their windows chirping happily. In one house in the streets of London, two boys were standing outside a pink crib while their new born niece was laying on it. She was awake and was looking at the two boys in front of her who were both smiling down at her.

"Oong..." She said while, swaying her small hands in the air.

The two boys in question were William and Louis, obviously fixated on their niece, not batting their eyes away. Both of them were smiling at her fondly. It has been a month now since Albert gave birth to her and William and Louis were diligently helping out their brother in taking care of Alice when Mycroft was at work and of course with the help of Sherlock, John and their parents.

"Look at her, Niisan. She's so cute!!" Louis cooed at her that made her giggled.

"She laughed!" Louis happily said while, William was reaching his hand out to Alice.

William was originally planning on patting her head when her hand grasped on one of his fingers. This caught William off guard but, he was happy none the less.

"Look Louis! She grabbed my finger!" William happily said to Louis.

"Aww that's so cute.." Louis said in a blissful tone and patted her head softly.

"Niisan, she's so soft... I'm afraid I'll hurt if I use too much strength..." Louis said in a soft while gazing at Alice.

"Yeah me too..." William said and was also still looking at Alice who was still holding his finger.

"So this is where you two have been... I'm been looking everywhere for you..." Someone said from behind them.

The owner of the voice was none other than their brother, Albert, who had a amused smile on his face then, shook his head from side to side with a little chuckle. Then, he walked up towards them and smiled down at his daughter.

"Hi baby." Albert said in a loving tone while his eyes were filled with smiles.

When Alice saw Albert, she smiled widely and let go of William's hand and swayed her hands in front of Albert. Albert smiled at this and slowly and gently carried his daughter in his arms. One arm supported her head while the other was holding onto her body and small legs. Albert brought her close to his chest then, kissed her forehead softly that made her giggled.

"How's my little doing?" Albert asked as he swayed from side to side which made Alice smile.

"Niisan, can I hold her too?" Louis asked Albert with a smile.

Albert smiled at this and taught Louis how to hold Alice properly. Slowly but gently Albert placed Alice in Louis' arms. Louis did as he was taught and held Alice the same way Albert held her awhile ago. The baby smiled upon seeing Louis that made Louis happy as well.

"Look Niisan!!" Louis said while, showing William that he was holding Alice.

"Can I hold her after Louis, Niisan?" William asked while looking at Albert hopefully.

Albert laughed at this blissfully and patted William's head softly.

"Of course, dear." Albert said with a smile.

"Thank you, Niisan!" William happily said to Albert in which just smiled at fondly.

Louis on the other hand, was making silly faces towards Alice that made her laugh a couple of times. Albert who saw this was rather amused and suddenly remembered a specific date. It was when Sherlock and John came over to visit and Sherlock was excited to meet Alice however, that day, not only did Alice did not ignore Sherlock, she didn't smiled at him and just showed a neutral expression that greatly resembled Mycroft's expressionless face. Albert cringed at the memory then, snickered silently.