Chapter 43 : A Flaming House And Three Brothers

Third Person's P. O. V :

A week has passed and this is the day when William will meet up with Ranpo - san again for his session. However, there a was problem and the problem... Was Sherly.... Why? Because, he's here at his house to visit him and the lad has been asking him to go on a date with him since they haven't had one in awhile... As much as William wanted to... But he can't sadly... Especially since he can't skip today... He needs to get to Ranpo's house without letting Sherly know... And even he if he lied... Sherly would be able to see right through him... William has never lied to three people before... One is Albert, obviously because he is his brother and Albert could easily understand him... Two was Louis since he can never lie to him... And third was none other than Sherlock... He and Sherlock could understand each other perfectly and knew when one of them was lying... So the situation is truly hard... Now what?... William thought inside his mind as he frowned slightly.

"Oi Liam!" Then, he heard Sherlock's hurtful tone.

William wondered why the tone he used was so sad and only realized why when he looked at the boy... His face was expressionless but, William could see from Sherlock's eyes that he was sad...

"I'm been calling you for awhile now... Are you mad at me or something?" Sherlock asked William in a solemn tone.

William stared wide eyed at Sherlock and immediately denied.

"No!! No!! I'm not mad at you!! I... I just have something on my mind lately... I'm sorry..." He sincerely apologized to Sherlock who gave a smile.

"Thank God... I thought I did something wrong since you haven't said anything to me since I arrived..." Sherlock exclaimed.

When Sherlock arrived, William looked surprised and anxious not to mention, he didn't say anything to him... Not even a greeting... Sherlock honestly thought the boy was mad at him... But it seemed that wasn't the case... William seemed to be hiding something from him... A few days ago, Louis mentioned that William was acting weird... He would look at the window in a daze for a long time then, he would have this sad and hurtful look in his eyes... And apparently he was sometimes skipping his meals... This gravely worried Sherlock so, he came today hoping that he can distract William with whatever's on his mind... But Sherlock could see in his eyes that he wanted to tell him something but was hesitant... So he grabbed William's hand that was on the table... They were in the garden eating snacks across one another... William turned his head towards the boy who was smiling at him...

"Liam.... You can tell me what's wrong..." He urged the boy with a soft tone

William stared at him in silence then, slowly nodded his head.

"Sherly... You see... I have.. I already have an appointment today with someone so-" Before William could finish Sherlock cut him off.

"Liam... I trust you... So just go where you need to be..." Sherlock assured the boy that he wasn't mad with him.

William was speechless... He was truly lucky to have such an understanding partner... Despite not telling him the truth, Sherlock said that he trusted him... Sherlock was truly waiting for him to open up... William let out a single tear from his eyes... Then, he felt a warm finger that wiped the tear away... Sherlock was gently wiping away his tears in a gentle motion... William smiled at this... Sherlock smiled at the boy...

"Go... I'll wait for you here..." He said with smile.

William nodded his head softly at Sherlock and gave him a smile. Then, he slowly stood up and grabbed his bag and went to the back gate when he was already outside, Sherlock was leaning on the gate with a smile.

"Don't be too late, Liam..." The boy joked with a chuckle.

"I won't... And don't follow me..." William pleaded.