Chapter 24 : Alone In The Woods 🔞

Author's Note 📝 :

NSFW‼

Fair warning!! This chapter contains smut so if you're innocent please skip this chapter but if you're not and you're as shameless as me, please go on ahead.

And since, most of you picked the letter A or AlCroft then here it is. Like I said last time, I suck at writing such scenes so bear with me please and forgive me if it's too lame.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Third Person's P. O. V :

After being harshly denied by Albert, Mycroft was planning on kidnapping him into the forest to receive a little punishment for neglecting him and denying him. Right now, Albert was still busy getting a tan and was watching the three boys who were still swimming in the river while, he and Moran were watching in a distance to make sure to attend to Albert's needs in case he needed something. After a while, Louis and Sherlock arrived with the rest of their family and joined the other boys in their swimming activity. Sherlock jumped into the water causing a huge wave that landed on the people on the shore who were chatting and eating alongside one another, while, Louis just slowly walked into the water and swam to where William was, Sherlock on the other hand, dunked John into the waters harshly meanwhile, Billy was swimming underwater.

After awhile, Louis and Sherlock started fighting again, Willford and Micheal reluctantly got up from their laying position and separated the two, Moran's dad suddenly called his son to help him and Jack with the other servants to clean up some of their stuff and garbage they left in the field before going to the river bank. A few minutes after Moran left, Albert got up and went inside the forest, when Mycroft saw this, he silently followed the other boy into the forest. Albert walked deep into the forest to take a piss but, he didn't knew someone was following him from behind silently. Once he got a little further away from the picnic site, he walked up to a huge tall tree and started to unzip his zipper to relieve his bladder but, a hand suddenly grabbed his hand that was about to unzip his zipper, even in this situation, Albert did not waver and stayed calm then, sighed deeply.

"What are you doing here, Mycroft ?" He asked him sternly. 

Albert didn't need to guess who it was since, those sinful hands of Mycroft has already touched him many times in many sinful ways so, he's already familiar with them. He has begged Mycroft to touch him with those hands of his many times to touch and caress his ( AJM ) body so, the texture, the roughness and smoothness of Mycroft's hands were already engraved on Albert's mind and body.

"Oh nothing." Mycroft coyly said with a playful smirk on his lips.

"Oh really now? Then, what are you doing  right now?" Albert sneered at Mycroft coldly while, trying to pry the man's hands of him.

Albert's left hand that was holding the hem of his pants were caught by Mycroft's left hand and his right hand that was about to undo his zipper was caught as well by the man's right hand. Albert was facing the tree and Mycroft was behind his back. Albert sighed then, turned around to look at the other male but the minute he turned around he was pinned to the tree harshly.

"What the hell?!" Albert said angerily.

"What was..." He was about to say something when he saw the look on Mycroft's face.

His eyes were darker than usual and they were filled with wanton desire, his breathing was heavy and both of his hands were holding Albert's hands while, being pinned to the tree. Albert gulped nervously and hoped that Mycroft wasn't planning on ravishing him here in the open!!! For goodness sake!! They were inside the forest and they could get seen by other people!!