Chapter 55 : Roadtrip

Third Person's P. O. V :

It was a bright and sunny day today. The winds were blowing a gentle breeze. The sounds of the birds chirpping in the sky can be heard. While on a certain road, there was a certain opened aired green mustang filled with three males and a baby, the older male was a brunette like the baby while, the other two had blonde hair. The three males were siblings and the little baby was the Eldest brother's child. They were going on a roadtrip today towards Durham to have a little picnic. No one knew about this because they secretly planned this for days. The older male was driving while his brother was sitting next to him on while the youngest and his child were sitting at the back. The baby was on a baby chair so she wouldn't get hurt. Since they had a child with them, the ride was just slow and steady and even though, they were moving in a slow pace, none of them minded it since it was so refreshing and calming.

"Ooong~~" The baby cooed then, giggled happily when she felt the cold air hit her sensitive skin.

"Looks like she's enjoying herself, Niisan!" Louis happily said as he licked his popsicle.

( A/N 📝 : I'm sorry but is that correct? The word popsicle, I don't know if it's correct. Please correct me if I'm wrong. )

"I'm glad she's enjoying herself then." Albert smiled while, eyeing his daughter with the rear mirror infront of them.

"Set a thief to catch another thief~~" William happily sang to the song he was currently listening to using his headphones.

"What song is that?" Louis curiously asked then, licked his popsicle again.

"If I remember correctly it's "Dying Wish", Sherlock recommended it along with three other songs but, from what I heard that's his favorite one." Albert explained with a smile.

"What are the other three?" Louis asked again as he continued to lick on his popsicle.

"Twisted Hearts, Alpha, and the last one is Omega. They're Japanese songs. He's been listening to them for days now." Albert said as he took a turn to the left.

"Oh bloody war hajimeyou~~ We are lord of crime~~" William continued to sing the song that for some reason completely captivated him the first time he heard it even though he never tried listening to such songs since he just usually listens to classical songs.

"That Sherlock really is annoying!" Louis gruntly said then, took a bite of his popsicle while, poking Alice's right cheek making her giggle.

"But you don't hate him right?" Albert asked in a teasing tone with a playful smirk on his lips.

Louis suddenly became all flustered upon hearing this.

"What are you talking about Niisan?!! I hate that guy!!" Louis said in embarassed tone while his entire face was like a tomato then, licked his popsicle again.

"Yeah right..." Albert said with a smirk.

Of course, Albert knew Louis didn't hate Sherlock, Louis and the other just loves William very much and fight for his attention. Louis likes Sherlock, he just doesn't show it like when he's with John. Albert smiled then, wore his black sunglasses over his eyes that was previously hanging on the collar of his shirt. The clothes Albert was wearing was a green polo long sleeve shirt with black slacks and a pair of gray shoes, William was wearing a light red button up shirt with a pair of black overalls and gray shoes and Louis was wearing a light purple button up shirt with black overalls and gray shoes like his brothers as well while Alice was wearing a white dress, a small hat on her head with a lily on it, both of her hands had mittens on them and she was wearing a pair of white baby shoes.