Chapter 15 : Louis' First Friend

Third Person's P. O. V :

After Sherlock and William let the living room, the people who were left behind was immersed in their own world. However, Hudson - san was in the kitchen to help the other servants to prepare for dinner. The 3 pairs of couple were discussing amongst themselves since, they missed each other so much. Albert was taking care of Louis, who was already awake while, chatting with Mycroft while, Moran sat in between them much to Mycroft's annoyance but, Albert didn't really mind it and continued to talk with Mycroft with Moran's occasional butting in between them. John was just sitting across them silently watching them since, he didn't knew how to strike up a conversation with them. Louis on the other hand, was happily eating a cookie that was prepared by Albert in case he and William wanted a snack while, eating he noticed the quiet boy in front of him looking all sad and lonely so, he looked at Albert who was busying talking to Mycroft and Moran since, Albert was busy, Louis slowly got down from the couch and went to John's side. John who was surprised by what Louis did, froze in place.

Louis just happily sat next to him then, he offered John a cookie with a smile on his face.

"Nro fwo. ( For you. )" Louis said while, handing over the cookie to John.

"Th... Thank you..." John said in a surprised tone while, slowly accepting the cookie Louis was offering.

"Meldome. ( Welcome. )" Louis said with a smile on his face. "Aym Lou. ( I'm Lou / Louis. )" He introduced himself with a smile while, extending his hand towards John.

"I'm John." John said then, he shook hands with Louis with a smile.

"Nand meor? ( Want more? )" Louis said while, offering another cookie to John.

"Thank you, Louis." John gladly accepted the cookie with a smile.

"Hehe." Louie giggled happily then, ate a cookie along with John.

While, they were eating together, a certain brunette just noticed that his youngest sibling wasn't by his side anymore so, he got worried but, he immediately noticed that he was just sitting across from him with the Watson child. They were talking and laughing alongside one another while, eating cookies together. Albert who found the scene adorable immediately thought of making Louis and John a couple as well like his ultimate power couple, Sherlock and William or their couple name, SherLiam.

It seems I have yet another new mission upon my hands... Don't worry, Louis... Niichan's got your back.... Albert said inside his mind before standing up from his seat and making the two older men to look at him dumbfoundedly then, he sat next to Louis with a smile.

"Niichama!" Louis exclaimed happily before sitting on Albert's lap joyfully.

"Hello, Albert - san." John greeted Albert then, bowed his head at him politely with a smile.

Such a polite child... Albert said inside his mind with a joyful smile on his face.

"Just call me Al - nii, John - kun." Albert said to John with a fond smile while, looking at him warmly.

"O... Ok then... Al - nii..." John said shyly then, gave Albert a smile. "Please call me... John." He said in a small voice. Albert just gave him a smile.

"Very well John." Albert said with a smile. John gave him a shy smile then, nodded his head slowly at him.

Ah... So cute... Albert happily praised John inside his mind before patting his head gently that made him all flustered. He's so precious... Albert said ever so happy inside his thoughts while, still patting John's head in a gentle manner. Then, Albert looked at Louis who was happily eating a cookie on his lap then, gave Louis a loving smile.