Chapter 45 : A Suicidal Man and A Mafia Boss

Third Person's P. O. V :

It has been a few days now since that eventful day... And today is the day William will met up with Ranpo again... But if he were to be honest, he really didn't want to go... Even Ranpo suggested that he can skip today if he didn't feel like going... William appreciated the man's kindess and consideration... But there was this nagging feeling inside of him that was saying that he should - no! He needed to go... Even if he was reluctant to leave... William sighed deeply as he grabbed his small bag and left his room silently...

Luckily, his parents didn't ask were he was going and didn't insist to bring bodyguards with him... Even Louis said that he should be whenever he needed to be... William was truly lucky to have them... Speaking of lucky, after that day, Sherlock didn't asked him what happened... All the boy said was...

"Liam... If you can't say it, it's fine... I don't mind... I'll wait for you to say to it me on your own... But if you're ready, you can tell me anytime okay? I'm right here... I'm not going anywhere... Not now... Not ever..." Sherlock said in a soft tone while, gazing at William lovingly and gently as he laid a gentle kiss on the boy's forehead.

William smiled at the memory... He was truly lucky to have them as his family... And by having Sherlock... He saw what his past self did and starts to question himself... Why? Why do I have such an amazing family? I'm a monster... What did I ever do to deserve them? What did I ever do to deserve such a kind, wonderful, caring, understanding and thoughtful partner like Sherly? Just why? I don't understand it... Is this some sort of punishment? Or a redemption? Either way, it still can't take away the guilt I'm feeling right now... William sighed deeply as he continued to walk towards Ranpo's home...

While walking, William passed down an alley where he noticed two people... The first person had orange hair and he was wearing a black coat and a black hat... He had a huge scowl on his face... And he was apparently... Ranting? He was ranting to the other person... Who, for some weird reasons... Was inside a garbage bin... With his legs sticky out along with his head.... And he seemed to be... Enjoying? Being stuck inside the bin... William looked at the scene dumbfoundedly and shook his head and went on his way... Leaving the odd scene behind... But, he suddenly heard a loud scream coming from the alley...

"DASAI YOU SUICIDAL MANIAC!! STOP FOLLOWING ME!!" An oranged haired man yelled at a smiling brunette following from behind him.

"Hehe Chuu - chuu!! There's smoke coming outta of your hair!!" The brunette who had bandages around his neck teased the smaller guy with orange hair and a black hat on his hair.

William felt like he saw those two somewhere... Where did he saw them again? The brunette is wearing a yellow long coat while, wearing bandages on his neck and his eyes were... Purple? Not sure... He was quite taller compared to the other guy... His hands were inside his pockets, he had a huge grin on his face in a teasing way... Dasai was it? And the other person was... Chuu - chuu? Like the sound of a train? He had bright orange hair, a black coat and a black hat on his head and he had scarf as well...

William continued his walk while, thinking of the odd pair... Those two... Where have I seen them before again? They look familiar... Dasai... Chuu - chuu... Hm... Weird... Anyway... Why was he wearing bandages on his neck? And what did that other guy meant by "Suicidal Maniac"? Is he a suicidal man perhaps? Maybe since the shorter guy said so... But I have no rights to judge him since I do not personally know him... And it's wrong to judge someone just based on their looks and what people say about them... You should judge a person after you get to know them... Because assuming things from a third perspective is not right and we don't their circumstances... We don't know them so we shouldn't judge them too quickly especially when we do not personally know them... William solemnly thought inside his mind as he noticed that he's already in front of Ranpo's house.