Valentine Special : Two Princes and their Fair Ladies

Third Person's P. O. V :

It was spring when a new semester started, the school was filled with chatter by the students as they looked for their designated classrooms with their friends. The weather was great, the sun was shining ever so brightly, the breeze was swaying to a gentle rythm while, the flowers danced with the winds.

In a particular room, the Student Council Room, two men were sitting in their designated chairs as the members of the student Council, the man who sat in the front was the Student Council President, he had brown curly hair, slightly tan skin, bright emerald eyes and a charming smile on his lips, the aura around him was bright and warm while, the other person was sitting across from him on the right side is none another than the Student Council Vice President himself, the man had black hair, slightly pale skin, sharp dark eyes and his lips were pressed into a thin line, the aura around him was cold and intimidating unlike the President.

The Student Council President was none other than the only son of the Moriarty Family, Willford James Moriarty and the Vice President was the only son of the Holmes Family, Micheal Claude Holmes. They are not only schoolmates, they are best friends since childhood due to the close relationship of their families with one another. It was no secret that the Holmes and the Moriarty Family share a deep bond between them, they have been friends for centuries now so, the two were naturally close and they've known each other since they were children. Despite being polar opposites to one another, they are good friends with one another and they understand each other a lot even without saying anything.

However at the moment, they were just casually talking with one another as friends and not as the President and his Vice President.

"Looks like we're still classmates, old friend." Willford said with a smile towards the stoic man.

Micheal didn't say anything and just him a nod. Willford sighed in helplessness... He still hasn't changed... He said inside his mind then, the door opened. It was opened by none other than the Student Council Secretary and Treasurer who were also their two close friends, Raymond Pollock and Roswell Jacobs. Raymond had black hair, fair skin, warm brown eyes and a small gentle smile on his lips. Roswell or Ross as they can him, has ash blonde hair, fair skin, a long pointed nose, hazel eyes and had a playful smile on his lips.

"Hey Mike! Still stone cold I see!" He teased Micheal then, chuckled happily.

Micheal got pissed at what he said then, glared at the laughing man.

"I would say the same about you... Still ridiculous I see..." He said in a cold tone.

Ross didn't care what the man said and just continued on laughing which irritated the man more. Willford on the other hand was talking to Raymond.

"So, what class are you in?" Willford asked his friend as he sat down on his seat.

Raymond sat across from him on his left side, opposite of Micheal, and Ross was sitting in his seat next to Micheal. Willford just silently snickered towards Micheal as Ross continued to annoy him.

"Class A - 3." Raymond said in soft tone.

"Looks like we're all stick together..." Willford said with a playful sigh while, his eyes were filled with smiles.

Raymond saw this and laughed. Before the bell rang, all four of them went to their classroom before the teacher came. When they got there, the classroom was almost filled. The group of four sat in different places. Willford sat in front of the third row. Micheal sat in the second row in the third seat, Raymond took the seat near the window in the last row at the back while Ross was sitting in the third row in the fourth sit. After a few minutes, the teacher came with two girls.