Chapter 19 : A Picnic Date Gone Wrong

Third Person's P. O. V :

10 years later ...

It has been 10 years already since, Sherlock got back his memories of his past life. It has 10 years since, he, who was a man of an ancient time, experienced living in this modern era. 10 years since, he was reincarnated and was given a new name and a new life. He got to experienced childhood once again however, it was different this time around. He got to met Liam in this new life and got the chance to experience childhood with him which for sure, the boy never experienced in his entire life since, he was busy preparing for goal. And so, Sherlock had made it his goal to make Liam happy this time, he didn't care if the boy was the Liam he knew or a new one, all that matters to him is to make him happy and enjoy his life.

Just by seeing Liam's smile makes Sherlock's whole world turn bright. The boy brought absolute joy in his life which he thought he can only get from solving mysteries but, no because the Lord of Crime was the biggest mystery he wanted to unfold and he chased after him like a love sick fool wanting to know everything about him. That's why for him, Liam was the biggest mystery he wanted to unfold, he wanted to know everything about the boy and to catch him in his arms like how he caught him back in the past when they were both falling into their doom.

Liam was small in his arms. He fit perfectly well in Sherlock's embrace. It was like, Liam was meant to be in his arms and to forever be held by him. Sherlock absolutely loved the feeling of having Liam in his arms where he is safe and well. That's why, whenever he and Liam hugged together, it was a very pleasant feeling and the hug gave him nothing but, warmth which he absolutely loved the most.

It's already summer break and Sherlock was absolutely excited since, he gets to be with Liam for the entire summer vacation. Today, Sherlock planned to go on a picnic date with Liam however there was a tiny, tiny problem. They had chaperons with them. Mainly, his Parents, Mycroft, Liam's Parents, Al - nii, John's Parents, John's little sister, John, some of their servants and of course, the person who absolutely hates Sherlock the most, Louis. He sighed. Sherlock couldn't be happier. If would have been alright if it was just Mycroft and Albert since, it was like going on a double date with them but no, instead of his dream picnic date with Liam, it has turned into a family picnic, just great!! They found out about it by Louis who was listening to the conversation between him and Liam about the perfect picnic place and then, the boy told the rest of their family and convinced them all to go for a little family bonding with one another and the whole picnic date has now turned into a complete family outing!!

( A / N 📝 : Sorry Sherly 😔🙏🤣 Blame this little author for making you suffer 🤣🤣. )

This was suppose to be a date between me and Liam... Sherlock lamented inside his heart sorrowfully and cried a river inside his heart. For sure, Louis wouldn't leave Liam's side for the entire day and would everything he can just to make me leave them alone... Just great... He scoffed silently.

His Parents however were discussing amongst themselves on what they plan to do once they reach the picnic place with the Moriarty couple, his brother on the other hand, was scrolling through the internet on how to make his lover enjoy a lovely picnic date.

Let's just see if Moran doesn't come in between the two of you... I shouldn't be the only one suffering here... Someone should also suffer along with me since for sure, I won't get to spend time with Liam!! Wait! John's also coming right? Perfect!! This would be good... I only hope Liam won't kill me after this... Sherlock conjured up in his mind while, formulating a plan on how to steal his Liam away from his annoying brother named Louis! And what other way than making the boy jealous by spending time with his long time crush who is none other than his own best friend, John. He only hopes Liam won't kill him after this.