The Parthenon

Jessie's POV

It was late at night. I was gazing at old Athena at the Nashville Parthenon. I love this place. It's so calm and full of perfect light. I was alone. That is until I heard a boy whisper, "Isn't she beautiful?"

I jumped as he walked to face me and said, "Well not as beautiful as you." I turned away and blushed then said, "I'm sorry, I thought I was alone."

I got up and started walking away when he grabbed my hand, and pulled me back. "Please stay," he asked. I surprisingly, I did.

We sat down in the middle of the room and talked. I suddenly got very tired, so I leaned my head on his shoulder. He whispered, "we should probably get going." I just nodded in response. he raised my head with one finger. I looked into his eyes when I heard a voice in my mind say 'eyes are windows to the soul, ya know?' He slightly grinned, and for some reason I felt the overwhelming urge to kiss him, so I did. I kissed him like I never kissed anyone before.

When I finally pulled away, I just felt like I had to get out. I quickly stood up, and started running out. I could hear his running feet behind me, but I was faster. I had finally gotten to my car, and jumped in, locking the doors. when he finally caught up, I rushed out of the parking lot, leaving him standing in the dark.