Home Sweet Home

Jessie's POV

Friday is almost here. Percy is almost leaving, and I haven't decided. I should probably stay, but this isn't home. And I really miss home. I miss going to think at the Parthenon. I miss the unpredictable weather. I miss the warmth. I miss my family.

However, it's safe here. I have friends here. No, they're family. Then there's Mike. Ah, Mike. Gods, I love him. We just got together. How could I leave him now?

Mike and I walk to the pavilion for lunch. Considering that lunch is served from 11 to 3, it's pretty bare. There are only a few people sitting down and eating. Once we get our food and burn a portion for the gods, we sit down.

He wraps his arm around my waist and starts eating. I smile a little, beginning to eat as well.

Percy sits on the other side of the table. He has a smile on his face. "So, Jessie, what are you doing?"

"I think I'm going to stay," I say, looking up and smiling at Mike.

"Sounds like a plan," Percy says. "Oh, you know how you asked about my mother?" I nod. "Well, maybe sometime you could come over to meet her."

"That sounds like a great idea."

Percy's smile gets bigger. "Good. I hope you like 7-layer dip and blue food." I raise an eyebrow as he continues, "You'll see." He gets up and walks off.

"Well this should be interesting," I say as I finish my food. Mike finishes his and we get up, then start walking towards the lake. He takes my hand, which makes butterflies flutter in my stomach.

We take a seat at the edge of the dock. I naturally take off my flip flops and put my feet into the water. Mike and I stay in a comfortable silence for a while. Mike softly kisses my temple.

I lean my head against his shoulder, smiling. The only thing I can think of is how amazing this is. How much this is starting to feel like home. Wait, what? No. That's exactly it.

Home Sweet Home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Last chapter with this book. I know it's short, but I thought it would be a good ending. Remember to read the sequel, which I will start writing (possibly today). The next book is called Poseidon's Secret, so I hope you will continue reading this story.

Vote, Comment, and Share.

Love you,

-Maryjane<3