Catch A Feel

Smoke

"Yo, wassup with you and fine ass?" Ace asked, plopping on the couch.

"Me and who nigga?"

"Fine ass." Ace repeated.

I stared at him for a moment silently.

"You mean Doe?"

"Oh, is that ha name? I just know she fine as shit." Ace said.

"Bruh, don't fucking disrespect ha by calling ha fine ass."

"How am I disrespecting ha by calling ha fine ass? Is she not fine?" Ace asked, arching his eyebrow.

I clenched my jaw making him put his hands up in surrender.

"Aite, my bad foo. Wassup with you and Doe though?"

"Whatcha mean wassup with us?" I asked.

"Well, y'all been spending a lot of time together. I'm sure y'all not linking up ta just talk. So, wassum?" Ace asked.

I sighed before taking a seat on the couch with him.

"Ain't nun going on."

Ace gave me the nigga cut the bullshit face.

"Ion belee dat shit. Dis me you talkin to. Tell the truth, the whole truth nigga."

"Aite, she special to me bruh. Honestly, I ain't eva met nobody like ha before. She make a nigga feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside." I admitted.

Ace smirked as he arched his eyebrow.

"It sound like to me you catching a feel fah ha."

"It's too early fah dat. She and I not even in a relationship or anything commitment wise."

"But dat don't mean you don't wanna be. Do she know bout yo condition foo?" Ace asked.

"She does. I was up front wit ha. I told her dat I ain't wanna hurt ha cause I know myself and I know how I get when I get around a fine ass female."

"What she say? You know most women can't take stuff like that. I bet she ain't wanna deal witcho ass den."

"Actually.... she said that she still want a nigga. She wanna help me through it. She said she got my back, no matter what. That's why I know fah a fact dat I gotta beat dis shit. She too good of a woman fah me not to be on my best behavior. She been through a lot with ha past relationship the last thing I would eva wanna do is hurt ha." I said.

Ace looked at me silently for a moment.

"Damn, she sound like a good one. She got a sister bruh?"

"She got four actually." I chuckled.

"How old are they?" Ace asked.

"Let's just say they old enough to be some fine ass cougars, but Ima warn you right now the baby of the family alright wit my nigga Dave. Then there's the oldest and she a handful. The second oldest I ain't eva met. The third oldest I don't think she want a man. She got a wagon on ha though. She'd probably break yo skinny ass in half. Then there's the fourth oldest which I'm already working wit dat so you can forget about it. Then there's the baby Karen which Dave quickly snatched that one off the market. So, it sound like ta me you only got one opinion.... you can try to play yo cards right with the oldest one and see what happens."

"What's ha name bruh?" Ace asked.

"Jacqueline, better known as Jacky. She a beauty no doubt. All of dem gorgeous actually. It's sum bout the last two tho. They make a nigga wanna surrender they all just to fuck wit em. Doe is special to me. I plan on making ha mine." I said.