It's Time

Unedited 🦋
•••••

Dorinda

It's been three months since that day in the hospital and Jay hadn't said one word to me. I was now eight and a half months pregnant and depressed. I couldn't understand why things had to end that way in the hospital. Nikki was so understanding when she met Maurice but Jay hated him right off the bat. He didn't want anything to do with him and that in turn put me in a really bad situation. Since that day Nikki refused to talk to Jay until he apologized to me for the way he talked to and treated me. She also kept in contact with me every day to make sure that I was okay.

Smoke brought me a breakfast tray and sat it on the nightstand beside me as he took the covers off of me and looked at me.

"Bae, it's time to eat. You need to feed my baby and yourself. Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up helping me sit up slowly.

He sat in front of me and picked up the fork and tried to feed me the oatmeal he'd made. I shook my head no as tears came to my eyes.

"Ma, you gotta eat. It's not healthy fah you to be starving yourself or the baby. That's malnutrition and I need fah you to understand how important it is to take care of yourself even then all this."

The tears I was holding fell down my face as I looked away from him. Smoke sighed as he sat the fork back on the tray. He leaned forward and kissed me. It took a moment but I kissed him back. Our tongues wrestled for a few moments before he broke the kiss and trailed his kisses down my body. He took the pants that I had on and unbuttoned them before sliding them off. He kissed my thighs, my baby bump, and my neck as he slowly slid my panties off. I held onto his hand as he went down on me making me close my eyes and bite my lip as I moaned out softly.

"Babyyyy...." I laid my head against the pillow as he wrapped my legs around his waist and supplied an overflow of pleasure to my body.

I felt my lower region tighten and he knew it too. He knew my body so well.

"You so fucking beautiful shorty. Cum fah me ma." Smoke hummed, sending vibrations through my body.

I gripped the sheets as my body exploded from the inside out and obeyed his dirty command. My legs shook as I squirted lightly on his tongue and released a long gratifying moan from my lips. It'd been a moment since we'd had sex and I needed this release so badly. Once I came Smoke came up and kissed me. Our tongues fought against each other's as I sucked on his tongue tasting myself thoroughly. Smoke got up and removed his clothes before getting on the bed. I straddled his lap and slid down on his dick as we both moaned out. He knew to be careful with me since I was in fact pregnant but I also had no doubt that he would take good care of me. He always handled me with such care. Once I engulfed all of his length I kissed him as he placed his hands on my hips and moved me up and down on him slowly.

"Fuck, I missed yo warmth and wetness shorty. Ride yo dick babygirl." Smoke moaned, smacking my ass.

"Shit, yes daddy." I said, biting my lip.

Placing my hands on his chest, I began to pick up the pace as I bounced on him faster making us both release a plethora of moans. He had me so fucking wet our skin smacked together loudly as the headboard banged against the wall behind us rhythmically. He placed both of his hands on my ass and bounced me faster on his dick as he latched his tongue onto my neck and fucked me with no regrets.

"Daddy, fuck! You're in my spot, go deeper!" I moaned out.

"Shit, you feel so fucking good." Smoke grunted, bouncing me on him faster and harder.

He grabbed my legs and pushed them forward going deeper in my spot making me dig my nails in his back. He was fucking me so good it felt as though every time he went in and out he hit my Gspot with every deep stroke he provided. He grabbed my throat as he tongue kissed me and slammed me harder on him. Hearing my ass clapping on his dick, my extremely loud moans, and his grunts and moans in reaction to how good I was riding him sent me over the edge.