Game Over

Dorinda

After my session with Maurice, I headed to see Greg. I was glad that Maurice gave me something that I could use against Greg if he got out of hand. I knew that he would try to be petty or do something insensitive so I was ready for him. Once I arrived to the place I'd be meeting Greg, I got out and went inside. Greg was sitting at a table drinking coffee when he saw me he sat his cup down and stood up.

"Greg, what is this about? Make it quick. I have somewhere else to be." I said.

"Dorinda, calm your nerves. All I need to tell you is that I'm taking you to court so I can get my last name back. My lady and I are getting married and I don't want you having Cole as any type of leverage on anything."

I scoffed as I looked at him.

"Married, Gregory? Really?? You hardly even know this bitch but now you wanna marry her? What the hell?"

Greg chuckled darkly at my words.

"I know her good enough. I know her body and her likes and dislikes. We've been dating for two months. Some people you know that they're the one without having to date for a whole year. I wouldn't expect you to understand considering your ass don't have nobody to go to. Are you mad because you're scared that you're going to die old and alone? It's not my fault that I got tired of being with your old ass. I needed something new and fresh. My woman is pregnant and she's going to make me the happiest man in the world. You may know her."

"I don't think I do....."

"It's Savannah." Greg said.

I felt my blood boil as I looked at him. Hankerson was a 25 year old woman who used to be friends with Nikki. She'd come over the house all the time and I'd treat her like she was my own daughter. She was practically family. I couldn't believe he'd do this to me.

"Savanah Hankerson..... wow. You really are a sick individual. Preying on the young and helpless and if I were you I'd be real careful putting my mouth on things you know nothing about. I do have someone and he's literally more man than you'll ever be in every way."

"You're bluffing. I don't believe you." Greg said, folding his arms.

I smiled as I nodded my head then pulled out my phone. It was time to use my secret weapon.

"I knew you'd think I was joking that's why I have something to show you. If you don't believe my words I'm sure you'll believe the proof." I tapped on the video and let it play being sure to turn the volume up only loud enough for him to hear.

"Fuck, go deeper daddy." I moaned.

"Like this bae?" Smoke grabbed my hips and thrusted deeper making us both moan.

"Fuck, yes! Ugh, give it to me!"

Grabbing my hands, Smoke locked them with mine as he created a rhythm making our skin smack harshly against each other's.

"Gahdamn, you feel so fucking good. You got that good shit. Who's pussy is this?" Smoke asked, smacking my ass.

"Shit, it's yours! Fuck me!" I screamed.

Reaching forward, he played with my clit as he continued his insanely deep strokes driving me crazy. My nails dug into the couch as my moans echoed throughout the room.

"Daddy, making you feel good ma?" Smoke grunted.

"Shit, s-so good! Don't stop! Mmmm!" I moaned.