ShotGun

Smoke

"Dammit, daddy! Fuck me deeper!" Dorinda moaned.

I had her legs behind her head as I slammed deep inside her and sucked on her nipples. I tongued her down as I shifted her and went deeper as she'd requested.

"Shit! Unhhh, just like that!" Dorinda screamed.

Reaching down, I played with her clit as she dug her nails into my back. I knew that I was working her, but to be honest I needed to feel her especially after my little encounter at the party. Feeling her clench around my dick, I knew that she was getting ready to cum.

"Fuck, ma. You clenching hella hard." I grunted.

"It feels so good. I'm about to cum, don't stop!" Dorinda moaned.

Reaching down, I played with her clit sending her over the edge. She clenched around me tightly sending me over the edge. I grunted followed by a moan as I exploded into the condom and she milked my dick.

I undid her legs as we flipped over and she took the condom off and tossed it in the trash before straddling me and sliding my dick back inside her.

"Whatchu doing ma?" I asked.

"Let me.... shit! Let me." Dorinda moaned.

She placed her hands on both sides of me as she rode the tip of my dick slowly and bit her lip. Staring down at me, she bit her lip making me groan and moan. She knew exactly what she was doing. She was driving a young nigga crazy.

"You like that baby?" Dorinda asked, squeezing and tweaking her nipple as she bit her lip harshly.

"Fuck, Doe!" I groaned, feeling her clench around me.

She switched up from clenching to riding my tip driving me crazy. Before I knew it I'd slammed into her making her scream.

"Shit! Fuck me, daddy!"

Grabbing her legs, I began slamming inside her. I grabbed her throat as I kissed her deeply. The sounds of her ass clapping up and down on my dick, my moans and grunts, and her loud moans filled the air. The headboard banged harshly against the wall as we fucked each other not slowing down or showing any mercy towards each other. She was so wet her juices saturated my stomach.

I slammed into her repeatedly hitting her G-Spot letting her know that I was trying to make her squirt. I think she knew anyway because of how her body began to react and how libidinous her moans began to get.

"Daddy, mmm! I can't take it, you're gonna make me-"

"Squirt ma. Release that shit." I said, slamming into her more.

I went deeper and deeper and faster and faster into her spot sending her over her limit. Before I knew it she'd raised up sliding me out of her as she squirted all over my dick. Her legs shook as she moaned and rained down on me. She slid me back inside her as she rode me to my climax. The bed was so messy. We'd have to change the sheets fah show.

We switched positions once more as she got on all fours and I got behind her. I stroked my dick before sliding back into her. Gripping the sheets with her nails, she moaned loudly as I stroked her slow and deep from the back.

"Daddy..... you're making me feel so good!" Dorinda moaned.

I gripped her hair as I smacked her ass and slammed into her deeper. Taking my hands, I played with her nipples with my fingers making her moans extremely loud. She was so wet and warm it was so hard to focus on anything else except the task at hand.

"You so fucking wet, gahdamn. You wetter than the rain in the summertime on a hot deserted day. This pussy so good I just can't get enough." I grunted.