Finally His

Dorinda

Once Maurice and I became official, I couldn't help but be on a cloud. The way that man made me feel it was beyond words and indescribable. I loved being around him and I loved the effect that he had on me. Things felt as though they wouldn't get any better moving forward between us.

Hearing my phone vibrate, I was snatched out of my thoughts by a text message. Looking at it, a smile formed on my face.

BigDaddy😍💦🍆 :
In honor of ya being mine officially I wanna take ya on our first date tonight. I'll pick ya up around 7, be ready fah daddy

Biting my lip, I sent him a quick text back and flirted a little getting the response I wanted out of him.

BigDaddy😍💦🍆:
Aite, keep it up ma and Ima fuck you up tonight

I responded with a 'you promise?' knowing exactly what I was doing to him.

I knew he was chuckling even though I wasn't around him.

BigDaddy😍💦🍆:
See you tonight babygirl

It felt so good to be claimed by him. I tried my best to behave, but I just couldn't help myself. He made me want to be bad. He had me hooked on his loving.

"Hey, mama. Why does it feel like we haven't talked in forever?" Nikkia asked, coming into my room.

"That's because you don't live here anymore. Once you moved out it was as if you forgot about your poor mama."

"Well, I'm sorry mama. You know I've been so busy with my GT products and trying to get that off the ground that's all that I've been thinking about lately, but you seemed to be doing good ma. You even got a glow on you. Are you seeing someone? Daddy told us that you and him aren't seeing eye to eye." Nikkia said.

"Your father has been seeing Savannah, honey. She's pregnant and they're getting married. How does that make you feel?" I asked.

She looked at me quietly for a moment before exhaling.

"Honestly? I feel betrayed ma. Savvy was my best friend then dad just came out the blue and took her from me. It broke my heart when I first found out about it, but I'm learning to deal with it. Life goes on mommy. I can't sit back and wallow in that forever. How does that make you feel?"

"Well.... I would be okay if he would go ahead and give me the divorce I've been asking for. He said he's taking me to court to reclaim his last name so that I won't have any leverage over his new 'wife' I don't understand how he can marry someone while still being married to someone else." I said.

"He can't mama. That's illegal in at least five different states. He has no choice but to give you a divorce. If he doesn't give it to you and still tries to marry her you can take him to court ma."

It was as if those words turned a lightbulb on in my head. Nikki was absolutely right. I was going to take him to court and this time I'd be sure to win. He didn't stand a chance especially after all the evidence I'd bring up against him in the courtroom.

"You're so smart, babygirl. Thank you for that brilliant idea, because that's exactly what I'm going to do. I appreciate that little bit of information." I said, hugging her.

She smiled as she hugged me back.

"You're welcome mama. I love you and I hope that I get to meet whoever's blowing your back in half."

Breaking the hug, I looked at her.

"How'd you-"

"You're glowing mama. I peeped that when I walked through the door. Anyone could see that from a mile away. Who is he?" Nikkia asked.