Presence Is A Past

Smoke

"Yo, bae? You ready?" I asked, coming into the bedroom.

"I think so daddy. I shouldn't be leaving anything." Dorinda said.

Grabbing her chin, I pulled her face softly into mine.

"You nervous ma?"

"A little bit. The fact that you'll be there with me makes me feel better though." Dorinda admitted.

"Don't be nervous. You got this in the bag. If the nigga get outta wack Ima beat his ass. Don't even sweat it."

Seeing her smile made me feel good. She was so beautiful.

"I love you." Dorinda said.

" I love you too." I said, licking my lips.

Dorinda bit her lip before leaning in and kissing me. I pecked her lips a few times which led to a full blown makeout session. My hands rested on her ass before she moaned against my lips then pulled apart from me.

"Mmm, baby. We have to go or we're going to be late. We can finish this later." Dorinda said, wiping the corners of her mouth.

Today was her court date and the first time she'd be seeing Greg dusty ass since she'd been pregnant. She was nervous, but I would be with her every step of the way. I had my baby's back 100%. Opening the door, I let her go out first then helped her to the car. I opened her car door then let her get in before going back over to the driver's side. On the way to the courthouse we held hands as she stared at the side of my face admiring her nigga. I licked my lips then chuckled before looking at her.

"Bae, why you staring?"

Dorinda chuckled softly then bit her lip.

"You're mine. I can't admire what God blessed me with? You do it all the time when you think I'm not watching or paying attention. I'm just simply.... returning the favor."

"Returning the favor? Mm, I know how much ya like doing dat shit shorty. You actually quite good at the shit, but you could sharpen ya skills a lil bit." I smirked.

Dorinda laughed as she looked at me.

"Oh, you got jokes? Really? Okay. We'll see how good I am when we get back home. I want you stripped down, butt naked, on your knees, and assuming the fucking position. Then we'll see just how good I am."

Knowing she was finna tear my ass up, I tried to plead my case realizing what I'd just started.

"Bae, nah. I'm just playing.... you win ma. You good."

"Uh un.... keep that same energy daddy." Dorinda said.

"Damn, bruh. Don't be on dat shit you pulled last time. The last time you gave me one of ya magical blowjobs I had to soak my dick in ice. Couldn't feel shit. Had a nigga limping for three days."

Dorinda laughed as she kissed my neck.

"Awww, my po baby; but if we're being fair you started it. As a matter of fact let's re-roll the tape shall we? You were talking shit like you were just doing a few minutes ago testing my gangster so I had to show you that you're fucking with a heavyweight. Just because I'm pregnant don't mean a damn thing. I see that I have to remind you every now and then that I'm still that fine ass cougar that you met. You know more than anyone else that when I pulled you I did my thing. I dropped that cougar on you baby. Don't ever forget it baby boy."

I laughed at her statement knowing she was right. She had a nigga wrapped around her gorgeous finger.

"Yeah, you right bae. You got me hooked and I ain't going nowhere. I wouldn't even if I could I'm good right here witchu and my baby." I said, rubbing her stomach.