Tryna Fuck

Smoke

"Yo, how yo music coming along bruh?" Dave asked.

We sat in his car smoking weed outside an empty parking lot. Dave wasn't much of a smoker. It was more so me than him.

"It's going good foo. Ace and I been working on this lil project together I'm hoping it be a hit. How things going with you and K?" I asked.

"Things going good. I'm really feeling like she gon be the one I give my last name to. That woman was literally made fah me. Not only do our sex drives match, our personalities and sexual chemistry click as well. It's something when you can connect with a woman not only sexually but mentally and spiritually as well. She everything I always wanted. I can't wait fah you to experience the type of joy I feel every time I'm with K. When you gon settle down foo?"

"I think the better question is when you and K gon get married." I said, changing the subject.

"Soon, but this ain't about me. This about you so again when you gon settle down nigga?" Dave asked.

"Mannnn, I don't know honestly. When the time is right I guess. I really don't fucking know."

"What's the problem? Yeen found the special one yet?" Dave asked.

"I wouldn't say allat."

"So, you are dating? I knew it. Who is she bruh?" Dave asked.

I chuckled as I rubbed my chin.

"Just know dat you know ha. That's all I'm saying fah right now."

"I can get a name or nothing nigga?" Dave asked.

"Nah.... not this time." I said.

"Damn, you must really be protective about this one then. Does she know about yo sex addiction?"

"Yeah, she know. She willing to still stay and ride fah a nigga that's how I know she special. So, nah. I ain't gon do shit to fuck it up including revealing who she is before time. I'll let ya know when she ready." I said.

Dave nodded his head in understanding. I knew that he respected the fact that I was being protective because he was the same way about Karen. As Dave and I smoked I noticed someone come outside the store that made me question whether I was too high or if my eyes was playing tricks on me.

Before I could say anything Dave's phone rang

Before I could say anything Dave's phone rang. By the sound of his voice I knew it was Karen. They exchanged a few words before he ended the call and looked at me.

"Foo, I gotta go bae calls. You gon be aite? I know you high but you too high to drive home?" Dave asked.

"Nah, I'm just gon sit in my car and wait for my high to coo down some besides I've driven home high before dis wouldn't be the first time. Either way Ima be aite."