Sex Again?

Smoke

"Where the hell is my sister?!" Karen yelled, trying to get in the house.

I looked at Dave who seemed as though he was just gon let her do whateva she wanted to.

"Bruh, get yo girl mane. She not finna just walk in hea and think she running shit cause she not." I said.

"Bae, calm down please?"

"Not until I see my sister. Dorinda, where are you?" Karen called out.

Sighing, I turned around to see Dorinda standing at the top of the stairs wearing my robe. She looked confused as to what was going on.

"Karen, what are you doing here? Why are you two here?" Dorinda asked, coming down the stairs.

"Bruh, let us in so they can talk and dis shit can be ova wit." Dave said.

I sighed again before stepping back. Karen pushed pass me and instantly went over to Dorinda.

"Doe, I'm glad that you're okay. I was worried sick about you." Karen said, pulling her into a hug.

"Karen, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be? Why are you acting so crazy?" Dorinda asked, pulling away from her.

"You weren't answering your phone. I thought that maybe something had happened to you. I knew that you weren't at home because you said you were coming here which would make him the prime suspect. We called on the way over here and got no response from neither one of you so that automatically made me assume the worst."

"What's the worst?" Dorinda asked.

"I don't know that maybe he'd killed you and was trying to figure out where to bury the body."

"I love yo sister. I would never do no shit like dat." I said.

"Yo, chill. Let them talk." Dave said.

"Nigga, nah. I know that's yo girl and all but I'm not finna be quiet and let her demoralize me and defame my character. I'm a good ass nigga. I deserve some respect on my name. So, respect dat shit or get the fuck out my house." I spat.

Dorinda put her hand on my chest trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, right.... you're so good that you were the same guy that was willing to let my sister go through hell and get an abortion just because you weren't ready to be a damn father. Yet, you could fuck her like some cheap slut then leave her on the sidelines to dry. That's how good you are." Karen said, folding her arms.

"Listen..... stop it. Karen, I am fine. Maurice and I have worked out our issues. The reason I didn't answer the phone is because I was getting fucked. I'm sure you wouldn't have wanted to hear that on the phone anyway. Next time I'll just send you a text to let you know everything is fine. I know the reason you're upset is because you're just like me when it comes to protection. You will protect me at all cost even if that means killing someone. That's why we're not only sisters but we're best friends. We hold each other down. But now I'm asking you to relinquish some of that power and let Maurice do what he does best which is take care of me. He and I are in a good place right now. He's apologized. I've forgiven him. Now we just want to be happy. I don't ask for a lot, but my happiness is my main concern and what I put above all else. He's my happy Karen. I'm sure you can understand that considering what you have with Dave."

Karen folded her arms as she looked at Dorinda.

"So, you forgave him just that quick? Did you two even talk about the baby or were you too ready to hop on his dick that you let him say whatever he could so he could get you back in his bed?"

Dorinda scoffed as she looked at Karen. I went to say something, but she put her hand up stopping me.

"Are you really saying this to me the way you forgive Dave at the drop of a dime without any proper consequences? Who are you to tell me anything about my relationship with Maurice when you're just as bad as me if not worse? You're no one to judge, but you know what I'm not even going to come at you on no fuck shit because I appreciate you being there for me when I needed you. What I will however do is ask you to respect my relationship with my man. You may not like it, but you will respect it. As I said before he and I talked and now we're good. You need to go to the doctor."

Karen looked at me weird.

"Go to the doctor? Go there for what?" Karen asked.

"Because you're acting extra crazy. You're acting more crazy than usual and it's not because of your alters. You only act this type of crazy when you're pregnant. So, are you?" Dorinda asked.

Dave and I looked at each other as Karen scrunched her face up.

"What? N-No.... I don't know. I don't think so. Look, this isn't about me."

"You need to go get checked by your doctor because I know that you and Dave don't use condoms. So, instead of worrying about Maurice and I you should worry about whether you're pregnant or not. I'll go with you if you want me to, but as for right now I want the both of you to go home so I can be alone with my man. Oh, yeah.... by the way I'm living here now with Maurice. So, if you need to come over here for any reason call first." Dorinda said.

Karen looked at Dorinda for a moment before nodding her head.

"Alright, fine. I will call next time but it would be nice if you answered your phone. I will need you to go to the doctor with me so I'll be setting up an appointment when I leave here."

"I'll be coming with you just let me know the time and whatever else. Now, please do me a favor and go home. Please and thank you." Dorinda said.

I watched her as she hugged Karen and Dave and I dapped up. We saw them out and watched them leave before I looked at Dorinda.

"Do you want to talk about what just happened?"

"I'd rather have sex again, come on daddy." Dorinda said, grabbing my hand.

"Shit, you ain't said nothing but a word." I said, rubbing my hand down my face.

I licked my lips as she led me up the stairs. I knew that whatever she wanted to do that's what we'd do. Right now she was horny so I took her upstairs to fuck.

We didn't worry about the dumb stuff. What mattered was that we had each other.