Skin

Smoke

Picking her up, I wrapped her legs around my waist as she snaked her arms around my neck and our lips reconnected. I knew that I had a lot of making up to do and I planned on making every moment count. Our tongues wrestled viscously as I carried her up the stairs to my bedroom. I squeezed the hell out of her ass making her moan against my lips. Placing her hand on my face and the other hand behind my head, she tugged on my bottom lip before sucking on my tongue. She was so damn nasty, but that was what I loved about her.

Making it up the stairs, I walked in the room and laid her on the bed with me on top of her. She held onto me not wanting to let me go. Grabbing her hands, I pinned them above her head with one hand and used my other hands to roam her body freely. It'd been a minute since we'd had any type of sexual contact with each other. I knew dat I wanted to take my time with ha and really show her how much she meant to a nigga.

Seeing that she had a dress on, I unzipped it from the back then raised it up over her head before tossing it aside leaving her in her bra and panties. She was so fucking beautiful. I was a lucky nigga to be able to be able to call her mine. Kissing down her body, I started on her neck sucking and biting into it making her moan and leaving my mark on my territory. I worked my way down her neck to her breast as I undid her bra and tossed it aside. Grabbing her right nipple I licked it before attaching my tongue around her areole making her throw her head back.

"Mmmm, it feels so good." Dorinda moaned, placing her hand on my head.

I took my time showing her body much love, attention, and care before switched to the other breast. As I sucked on her nipples I trailed my hand down her body to her most prized possession. Going into her panties, I slipped my index and middle finger inside her then curved it making her moan louder.

"Oh my God..... baby." Dorinda moaned breathlessly.

I pumped in and out of her a few times enjoying the wetness that I'd created between her thighs. I fingered her slow and deep as I stared into her eyes. Seeing the pleasure I was providing her was a huge turn on. Watching her and hearing her get off was such a turn on. I continued to show love to her breast as I fingered her doubling the amount of pleasure she felt.

"Please, don't stop. It feels so damn good." Dorinda moaned.

Hearing those words, I began to speed up the slow strokes that I was providing her. Grabbing my ears, she connected our lips once more as she slipped her tongue in my mouth. The sounds of her wetness sloshing against my fingers and the pleasure I was providing her sent her overboard. Taking my thumb, I penetrated her clit as I stroked my fingers deeply inside her.

"Fuck! I'm cumming baby!"  Dorinda moaned loudly.

Her body shook as her orgasm washed over her body. I continued stroking her helping her ride out her high. Once she calmed down a bit, I slid my fingers out of her then sucked them. She tasted so damn sweet. Kissing me, she sucked my tongue making sure to taste herself thoroughly.

I removed her panties that were ruined as I laid her back. Grabbing her legs, I pushed them up to her chest as I blew on her pearl making her moan and shiver. I knew that she wanted to please me, but it wasn't about me. It was about her.

"Baby, please don't tease me. Give it to me. I want to feel your tongue." Dorinda moaned.

"I got you ma." Obliging her wish, I latched my tongue onto her pussy.

Pushing her knees further, I ate her like it would be the last time I'd ever get to taste her again. I wanted her to remember this moment for a lifetime.

"This what you want ma?" I hummed, sending vibrations through her.

"Fuck, yes! You're making me feel so fucking good, oh my God!" Dorinda moaned.