006

◆ ◆ ◆

liked by 180,264 peoplekimmywilson loml

kimmywilson loml

view all comments

user why does he look asleep? Lmao

user am I the only one who missed him and Sunny together? They were cute
- user I miss them too lowkey🥺

comments have been disabled

liked by 260,118 peopleasunnyday late nights

asunnyday late nights

view all comments

user bj's with a mayo monkey, help him out!

user living your best life, as you should!

user 😍

◆ ◆ ◆

april 28th, 2026
1:03 pm

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE TRADING ME?" Brandon asked in disbelief as he stared down Rafael Stone aka, the general manager of the Houston Rockets

Rafael folded his hands together against the top of his desk, "The Washington Wizards want you and the trustees want Bradley Beal. He's already agreed, everyone is just waiting on you."

"Why was I the last one to be told about this? Why did I have to hear about this from ESPN before my agent?" Brandon questioned.

"There was a leak," Rafael admitted, "Look you've given the team three amazing years but I think that you can agree with us here that you've reached your ceiling here. The Wizards need a strong shooting guard. I've heard that D.C is nice in the spring."

Brandon sighed and then slumped a little in his chair, "I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

Rafael pursed his lips, "You do but the trustees and the owner would just press you until you changed your mind, so..."

"So, no. Right." Brandon shook his head.

Rafael stood up and extended his hand, "It was nice having you with us, B.J. I'm sure that you'll do great on the Wizards."

Brandon faked a smile and shook his now, former general manager, before turning and walking out of the medium sized office without another word.

"Bullshit." Brandon muttered as he walked into the beige painted hallway that led into the empty locker room.

A little agitated, Brandon threw open his locker and began to take whatever he could carry in his arms out of the storage space.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Kimberly asked, his car keys in her hand.

When Rafael had called him in to talk, he had assured Brandon that the meeting would be short so he had told Kimberly to wait in the car for him.

"I'm getting traded to the Wizards." Brandon spoke in a dull tone without turning around.

"The Washington Wizards? Why?" Kimberly asked.

"The owner wants Beal and the Wizards want me," With his foot, Brandon managed to close the locker and Kimberly rushed over to take some of the items from his arms.

"So," Kimberly sighed, "Goodbye Houston, I guess."

Brandon pursed his lips at the forlorn in his voice and then pecked her mouth, "I know you wanted to stay close to your family."

"Well yeah," Kimberly chuckled as the two began to walk from the locker room to the entrance of the Houston Rockets' training facility, "Houston is closer to New Orleans than D.C but..."

She shrugged, "I'm good with change. But I wanna see if we can get a house this time. So, we don't have to worry about it after the wedding."

He opened the door for her to the parking lot and the couple was met by the sweltering Texas sun.

"I'm not gonna miss this heat." Brandon commented.

"Eh, I've always liked the heat." Kimberly replied, skillfully managing to unlock the car with her thumb.

Brandon lifted the trunk and let the miscellaneous items: towels, shoe laces et cetera, to fall out of his arms, "The only thing is that the only person you're gonna know there is me. Are you okay with that?"

"I've always been good at making friends," She shrugged again before putting her own load in and closing the trunk and Brandon bit his lip at how she wasn't giving any real disagreement or opinion to their upcoming move.

"Okay." Brandon held out his hand for the keys and Kimberly dropped them into his hand then flipped her blonde hair off of her shoulder without a word.

"Plus... Worse comes to worse, I'll just try to be friends with Sunday. She seemed nice."

At the sound of his ex's name, Brandon began to cough, "What? Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Kimberly asked as she opened the door to the passenger side of the silver sedan, "Babe?"

"Yeah. I just wasn't expecting you to say anything like that." Brandon admitted as he got into the driver's seat.

"I mean, she lives in D.C right?"

Brandon tried to keep a queer expression off of his face, "Okay, Kim."

Then he started the car and drove off from his former team.

NOTE FROM KY
vote & comment, porfa!