032

◆ ◆ ◆

liked by 168, 211 people hoopershaderoom Kimberly Wilson has deleted all pictures of Brandon Boston, leaving suspicion that the two have called off their engagement👀Thoughts?

hoopershaderoom Kimberly Wilson has deleted all pictures of Brandon Boston, leaving suspicion that the two have called off their engagement👀Thoughts?

view all comments

pinned: kimmywilson he's a cheater.

user and it was about time!

user @asunnyday I need you to go and get your man back

◆ ◆ ◆

july 9th, 2026
4:22 pm

BRANDON HAD NEVER seen Sunday look so despondent and broken

And in response, he had never wanted to make her feel better more than he did right now.

Her eyes were a continuous red that matched the deep set under eye circles and there was no spark in her brown irises.

Her spirit was absolutely shattered.

The duo were in Henry's old bedroom, lifting his clothes from their place in his drawers and replacing them into the cardboard box on the bed.

"I could've done this alone. You shouldn't have to do this," Brandon said as he folded one of Henry's shirts.

Sunday shook her head, "I need to keep my mind off of things."

Her voice was lifeless and for the first time in his life, Brandon had no clue what was the proper way to proceed.

"I just-."

"Brandon, please." Her tone had gone from lifeless to slightly aggressive and Sunday had stopped folding to look at him.