017

may 25th, 2026
6:10 pm

SUNDAY WAS ALMOST A HUNDRED PERCENT SURE that this was a set up

Kylah and her were on good terms, she would even say that the duo were friends but Sunday would be stupid and kidding herself to think that anything that she said to Kylah would stay between them.

The two women were sitting in the living room in the apartment that Sunday shared with Jeanette, a glass of wine in each of their hands, being careful not to spill a drop on the couch beneath them.

Kylah was discussing wedding planning, rambling a little bit on how hard it was to find a decent caterer and waving around the hand that held her engagement ring around as she spoke.

"Like as soon as you like the food their price is almost a hundred thousand dollars." Kylah shook her head, her hair moving with her.

"You live in Atlanta. I'm sure that you can find a great caterer." Sunday smiled, unsure what else to do or say.

"At least I'm not having as much as trouble finding people as Kim is," Kylah shook her head as she sipped her red wine.

Sunday stiffened in interest then tried to relax, praying that Kylah didn't notice her posture.

"What do you mean?" Sunday asked in a casual tone.

"Just that a lot of wedding planners or just stuff you need for a wedding, venue, entertainment, flowers," Kylah rolled her hand as she explained, "It's not up to her standards because she wants some big 'Gone With The Wind' wedding. Sorry, I probably shouldn't be talking about uh-."

"No, it's fine," Sunday lied, "I'm over the whole situation. We both needed to move on someday, right?"

"That's really mature of yo-." Kylah was interrupted by the locks in the front door clicking and turning until it revealed Jeanette and Aaron by her side, both carrying plastic bags full of food.

Sunday widened her eyes a little then glanced at Kylah who was sipping her wine and then rose to her feet, a little anxious now.

"Jeanie, I said four, not three." Sunday said.

"Oh," The woman made a sheepish expression, "I saw Aaron at the grocery store and he asked if I needed help carrying the bags up."

Sunday sighed a little at the fact that she was gonna have to introduce her ex boyfriend's cousin to her about to be new boyfriend, "Kylah, this is Aaron. Aaron, Kylah. And I'm sure you remember Jeanie."