2- New school, new girl

ME
It's been 16 hours since I moved into my new house. After a good nights rest, my goal was to make a good friend. I had seen Henry a few times in his room, often talking to himself mainly since no-one was in the room with him every time he talked.

My mom dropped me off at school early, allowing me time to talk to any teacher who wasn't hellbent on getting the day over and done with. As I walked over to the main office, a familiar voice spoke.

"Mikayla?" It was Henry.

"Hey Henry." I smiled.

"Ms Redman should be with you in a few minutes. If you want, I can show you around the school once you have your locker sorted out?" Henry made a kind offer.

"I'd like that." I smiled, turning to the woman who handed me a piece of paper before turning back around.

"Hey, it looks like we share classes! And look! My locker is right next to yours!" He smiled. Walking me to his locker, I saw the number.

Number 13

"I love my locker. It's slightly bigger than the others." He smiled, opening his own before showing me how to open my own.

"Why? I'd think you'd ask for a different locker since it's number 13..." I saw the number.

"Well...13 is kind of my lucky number..." Henry smirked.

"Really?" I was confused.

"I talked to my first girl, besides my own friend Charlotte...and something pretty amazing happened to me when I was 13." Henry revealed before covering his mouth.

"Cool." I knew I shouldn't have asked any questions.

"Hey Henry!" A dark skinned girl walked up to us. She was really rocking some pink boots and a yellow belt.

"Wow! Cool shoes!" I smiled, earning a smile back.

"Charlotte, this my new neighbor Mikayla. She just moved here yesterday!" Henry smiled at me.

"Well, Mikayla. I'm Charlotte, one of Henry's oldest friends. But don't be worried if you see random people fall out of Henry's bedroom window. It happens all the time..." She earned a cold look from Henry.

"But seriously, it's nice to meet you. It's good to have another girl around...if you two are friends?" Charlotte raised her eyebrows.

"Of course she's our friend!" Henry wrapped his arm around me, side hugging me as I giggled.

"HENRY!" I heard another male voice shout.

"Sorry about that. The voice you just heard was Jasper. He often shouts when he's nervous..." Henry smiled.

"Yes Jasper?" I watched as a light-browned haired boy raced through the doors, wearing a crop-top that he obviously made himself.

"Ms Shapen is gonna kill me! This was the only shirt I had left in my closet this morning and I swear Ms Shapen is gonna make me wear her pink cardigan with built in...you-know-whats." He freaked.

"That's why you shouldn't have cut it short in the first place!" Charlotte groaned.

"Hey. Are you new here?" Jasper smiled at me but Henry hit him.

"She is, but you don't have to point it out!" Henry rolled his eyes.

"Hi, I'm Mikayla. I'm Henry's new neighbor." I smiled, shaking his hand.

"She's cute don't you think?" I could see Jasper no-so-secretly whispered in Henry's ear.

"Jasper...Mikayla can hear you..." Charlotte pulled the boy away from Henry.

"Sorry..." He blushed.

The bell rang, signalling for the group and I to head to our first class. I walked in, clearly seeing Ms Shapen.

"You're right...this lady will kill Jasper..." I whispered into Henry's ear.

We sat down, Ms Shapen standing up.

"You, new girl. Stand up and introduce yourself with 1 thing about you." I stood up, nervous.

"Hi. I'm Mikayla Daniels, I'm obviously new here and I don't have a dad..." I sat back down. I knew I would get bullied for not having a dad, but it's better for people to know so I can get the insults out of the way.

"Well...Mikayla...that was...interesting." Ms Shapen stood up and started the lesson.
———
The school day went pretty well. Henry fell asleep in most of our classes, while Jasper kept trying to talk to me about buckets. Charlotte was cool since she always knew how to shut Jasper up.

We walked back to Henry's house after school. Getting to his home, I noticed some pretty cool things, but his room was the best. He had a whole section in his room with a couch, a shelf for movies, built in speakers and stairs leading up to a little platform that sat right under his bedroom window. So this must be what he sees when I'm talking to him out my window. I sat on the couch on the platform, reading one of Henry's magazines.

We had been handing our for nearly 2 hours, before Henry's watch started beeping 2 times every 5 seconds.

"I-I, uh..." Henry panicked. I saw Charlotte and Jasper's eyes open wide.

"We-uh...got to go...buy some stuff for Henry's mom." Jasper made up some random excuse while Henry and Charlotte left.

I was confused and hurt. Did I say or do something? I decided to go home, so I climbed out Henry's window, climbed the fence between our houses and climbed up to my window, entering my bedroom.

HENRY
20 minutes later, Charlotte, Jasper and I walked out of the elevator.

"She's probably gonna hate us now..." I worried.

"Who's gonna hate you?" Ray asked, confused.

"The new girl out our school, Mikayla Daniels." I spoke, sitting down for a minute.

"She's also Henry's cute neighbor." Jasper added, earning a slap on the shoulder from Charlotte.

"Well, now's not the time to worry about girls hating you." Ray spoke.

"Ok. It's time to blow and go." I rhymed, getting a piece of gum out of my tube before putting it in my mouth, chewing and blowing a bubble that popped, transforming me into Kid Danger. I smiled as Ray had transformed into Captain Man.

We ran up to the platform, simultaneously hitting our belt buckles, letting tubes surround us.

"Up the tubes!" We shouted in unison.