20- Telling Piper everything

HENRY
Now that Piper wasn't going anywhere, we started talking.

"Ok, look. I went looking for a job 4 years ago. I came to Junk 'N' Stuff. I went down a crazy elevator and ended up here, in the Man Cave, where I met Captain Man. He hired me to be his sidekick. I took an oath, promising to Ray that I would never, ever, tell anyone that I was his sidekick." I emphasised the words never and ever. "I got a cool uniform and we settled on the name Kid Danger." I began.

"A little while after I became Kid Danger, Charlotte figured out my secret." I smiled.

"Charlotte knew?!" Piper freaked out.

"Just listen! Ray fired me because she knew the secret, but I got my job back, Charlotte got a job and her memory wasn't erased because I helped her catch the phone shark, while giving all the credit to him." I continued.

"The day that you won the competition to come and get a tour of the Man Cave, you brought Jasper. To prevent either of you from recognising me, a man named Schwoz put prosthetics on my face and used a bit of technology to change my voice." I recapped that nerve-racking day. 

"At one point, I became indestructible, like Ray. But because it had a side effect, which was me breathing fire every time I laughed, we had to get rid of the side effect as well as my indestructibility." I kept going, wanting Piper to understand everything.

"Then, Jasper discovered that I had a secret. Unfortunately for me, the secret I thought he knew was different to what he actually knew, and because of that, I revealed to him that I was Kid Danger." I was not proud of that.

"You told Jasper?!" Piper was now annoyed.

"Accidentally! But I convinced Ray not to erase his memory, mainly cause I threatened to quit being Kid Danger. Mind you, this all happened in my room, while you were spray-tanning people downstairs." Henry laughed slightly after his last sentence.

"A long time passed and the bad guy, Drex, escaped from prison. Ray and I attempted to defeat him, but he was stronger than both of us, so I gave up, until Charlotte and Schwoz dragged me back here. Some of Schwoz' friends gave me a superpower. Super fast reflexes. I defeated Drex and I saved the day." I smiled at my own heroism.

"Then Ray, stupidly, hinted towards the fact that Hyper Motility was a disease and everyone, including you, freaked out, until I proved that it wasn't a disease." Piper smiled, trying to forget about that day.

"Sorry about that..." She looked away.

ME
"Then, I moved to Swellview. I met Henry and after a mishap, we became friends." Henry stopped talking so I started.

"Henry threw me a birthday party and that's when I officially met Kid Danger and Captain Man, after Henry had left." I looked over at Henry, who smirked.

"After that, Henry and I went on a date, that abruptly ended when Dr Minyak took me hostage. Once again, Henry, as Kid Danger, came to save me with Captain Man and then Henry and I kissed." Piper's face was not pleased when I told her about the kiss between Henry and I.

"Later, Henry and I won Prom King and Queen, we shared a dance, he asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes." I held his hand as he walked up to me. Piper smiled.

"Then, because Kid Danger and Henry both had their left arm broken, you and the rest of the school discovered that Henry was Kid Danger. I ran away, he told me he was really Kid Danger, and I was introduced to Ray as Captain Man." I continued the story as Henry went on his phone.

"I eventually found out through my mother slapping Ray, that Ray was really my father, meaning I was Captain Man's daughter and I never knew. He explained his history with my mom and I still don't know if my mom and my dad have reconciled." I looked at Piper with a worried expression before looking over at my dad who was minding his own business.

"Henry finally solved the issue of you and the whole school knowing that he was Kid Danger, by using an Android of himself as Kid Danger to prove that they weren't the same person. For some reason, you were unfortunately not smart enough to see through Henry's lie." I patted Piper's shoulder as she glared at me for a few seconds.

"And now, all of this has led us to this moment, where Henry and I have just explained 4 years within a span of an hour." I smiled as Henry stood besides me again. Piper stood up, hugging Henry before hugging me.

"Thanks for telling me the truth. Even if you have lied to me for 4 years." Piper punched Henry's shoulder lovingly as Charlotte walked out of the elevator.

"Oh my god, Piper's in the Man Cave..." She was shocked.

"She knows everything, Charlotte." Ray said, clearly annoyed.

Just as Charlotte was about to speak, Jasper shot down the tube, walking off the platform.

"Hey Henry. Hey Mikayla. Hey Char." He waved to us, not having yet seen Piper.

"Hey Ray. " He smiled.

"Hey Piper." He walked towards Ray.

"Have you seen-OH MY GOD, WHAT'S PIPER DOING HERE?!" He freaked out as he stopped and turned around, facing Piper.

"Chill out dude. Mikayla and I told her everything." Henry informed Jasper he looked at us in shock.

"So...can I erase her memory now?" Ray said enthusiastically before grabbing the memory wiper away from Henry.

"Woah! Dude! You can't wipe my sister's memory!" Henry argued.

"Yeah, not without a memory wiper. I wonder where I can find-oh look, here's one right here!" Ray held up the memory wiper.

"Nobody is wiping my memory!" Piper yelled.

"Hm, agree to disagree!" He pushed the memory wiper towards Piper's face before Piper pushed it out of his hands.

"Dad...just skip the drama and give her a job. You know Henry's going to either wager his job as Kid Danger or he'll convince you that Piper has some value." I pulled my dad away from Henry and Piper.

"Fine. You're right." My dad sighed.

"You can have a job here, Piper. But you are to stay up in Junk 'N' Stuff. If it's an emergency, then maybe you can come down here and help out." My dad emphasised the word maybe.

"You know, I'm gonna be down here all the time because we all know that I'm more useful than Jasper." She smiled.

"Whatever..." My dad left the room.

"That's another problem solved..." I kissed Henry as he smiled.

"It's great that she knows now. She finally understands the pressure I've faced with keeping my secret for the past 4 years..." Henry was relieved as he kissed me back before hugging me.